• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Time After Time | OOC

Characters
Here
wishes i was rping a slimy character SHRGDHF. i always regret playing nice ppl

Also I’m very sorry if this was elaborated but genuine question like… how much of the science is known? Like just clarifying that this is all new and revolutionary and hush hush right 🫢 on reviving Dinos, stuff that would make any other scientists laugh and go “lol nice one?”
HELLO i come bearing answers from god (ollie)

yes, the science is new and kept very secretive. any scientist would reasonably believe that this idea is a complete hoax

But I mean like them SHOWING even all this stuff as it’s being seen results in a lot of nefarious action, Willy wonka closed his factory for a reason right? 🤔

HELLO i come bearing answers from god (ollie)

yes, the science is new and kept very secretive. any scientist would reasonably believe that this idea is a complete hoax
Thank u my reply came after the message thank u Ollie as well 😍

But I mean like them SHOWING even all this stuff as it’s being seen results in a lot of nefarious action, Willy wonka closed his factory for a reason right? 🤔
I mean yeahhh..... hmmm you have a point.

Therefore u should safely keep ur secrets with babs who won’t feed it to the media conglomerate whatsoever

Sasha needs a pay raise for real. And a weeks vacation.

We just put these creatures on a remote island and let them destablize the natural ecosystem to fit their own needs~

We just PUSH our problems SOMEWHERE ELSE~

We just put these creatures on a remote island and let them destablize the natural ecosystem to fit their own needs~

We just PUSH our problems SOMEWHERE ELSE~
Like those gigantic trash islands in the middle of the ocean. Or dino parks. Especially dino parks.

We are severely lacking in the chaos theory mathematician who is crying and holding their head “what you’ve done here will potentially lead an asteroid into crashing into earth on god oh fuck”

Like those gigantic trash islands in the middle of the ocean. Or dino parks. Especially dino parks.
I mean Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom wanted that, but Capitalisim and Black Market deals said otherwise~

*Brings them to California for private auctions; EVERY DINO GETS LOOSE~*

JR, Sasha and Kali just 🧍‍♂️

they just want to go to work and pet dinos and then THIS

efa0c66e9f7f3b5809b8b5ff8ef82a88fb0e390c.gif

We are severely lacking in the chaos theory mathematician who is crying and holding their head “what you’ve done here will potentially lead an asteroid into crashing into earth on god oh fuck”
Cute. I’d date them /j. THIS WOULD BE SO FUNNY THO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back