• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Time After Time | OOC

Characters
Here
if i don't plan excessively every portion of the park who am i as a person. there would be a loss of identity. i need to plan or i'll die.

BAILEY... Is finished. And lore is being churned out probably tomorrow! Just organizing the NPCs and locations and history and stuff

I am the lore whore and I speak for the....uhhhhh, quick someone give me something to fit the rhyme.

The amount of concerning shit I've had to google for writing is astronomical. If someone got ahold of my search history I'd be HORRIFIED.

The amount of concerning shit I've had to google for writing is astronomical. If someone got ahold of my search history I'd be HORRIFIED.
my search history full of bird shit for this rp 😭

My google search history is free of sin and full of architectural diagrams 🙏

booming voice Are you sure about that?
GOD IS THAT YOU???
but also yes 😌 unless building floor plans are sin. In which case send me to hell because clearly I don't want to be in heaven 😤

There's money to be made! Dino-Grow Composted Dinosaur Manure. Only made from the finest dinosaur dung in Dawson Creek Prehistoric Park. Guaranteed to grow your garden 3 times bigger!

There's money to be made! Dino-Grow Composted Dinosaur Manure. Only made from the finest dinosaur dung in Dawson Creek Prehistoric Park. Guaranteed to grow your garden 3 times bigger!
CAPITALISM BABEEYYYYY!!!

Also I’m very sorry if this was elaborated but genuine question like… how much of the science is known? Like just clarifying that this is all new and revolutionary and hush hush right 🫢 on reviving Dinos, stuff that would make any other scientists laugh and go “lol nice one?”

Also I’m very sorry if this was elaborated but genuine question like… how much of the science is known? Like just clarifying that this is all new and revolutionary and hush hush right 🫢 on reviving Dinos, stuff that would make any other scientists laugh and go “lol nice one?”
Elliot: "Hey, so uh, I'm working for a Zoo that brings back dinosaurs and other extinct fauna~ cool right?"
Scientific Community: "Hahahaha, good one, NERD. Everybody knows Jurassic Park is~"
Elliot: *Presents Delliah*
Scientific Community:

Leslie: looks at theme park This is all so neat. Shame if it was all....stolen....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back