• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Time After Time | OOC

Characters
Here

elytra

a beetle may or may not be inferior to a man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Was gonna make this pretty, but then everyone started talking in the interest check and now I gotta make it fast haha. Welcome to the Time After Time OOC! Chat, discuss characters, ask questions, or whatever else your heart desires (within reason and related to the RP)

icarly-fall-down.gif

Hype too real
</3

Hi!!

K soooo like decided to go with the investor's daughter. Finished my app in the CS section!!

Let me know if she fits k?

elytra elytra I am a patient baby and I’m so ready for the lore but pls I must know is Dawson Creek named for Canada or where is this lovely local… if you wanna save it for the lore I will def wait but I am UNSURE 😭🙏

Gonna work on my cs tonight, thinkin a journalist who working with an animal welfare org to get the inside scoop on how fuckt things are

elytra elytra I am a patient baby and I’m so ready for the lore but pls I must know is Dawson Creek named for Canada or where is this lovely local… if you wanna save it for the lore I will def wait but I am UNSURE 😭🙏

Ooooops lol. Yeah I thought it was in Canada but like checking the int CHK it says that its on a remote not-Isla Nublar island.

....aaaaaand then there's a storm!! *Cue cute but deadly poison spitting dino!!*

Hi!!

K soooo like decided to go with the investor's daughter. Finished my app in the CS section!!

Let me know if she fits k?

Heya! Can you please content warn the physical/emotional abuse and the self harm mentions within the sheet? Those are common triggers, and I want to make sure folks feel comfy and that nobody stumbles across it without a warning ahead of time. Especially as I was feeling uncomfortable with coming across it randomly as well ^^

Heya! Can you please content warn the physical/emotional abuse and the self harm mentions within the sheet? Those are common triggers, and I want to make sure folks feel comfy and that nobody stumbles across it without a warning ahead of time. Especially as I was feeling uncomfortable with coming across it randomly as well ^^
k fixed!

Now I gotta ask elytra elytra - What other Prehistoric fauna can we expect to see in the Prehistoric Park?

We got Dakotaraptors (Man-sized raptors from the Hell Creek Formation - the same fossil formation as T-Rex; "possible" fossil chimera?), eurypterids (sea scorpions from the Paleozoic era; from the early Ordovician to early Devonian), and Mastodonsaurus (temnospondyl amphibian of the middle-late triassic; one of the largest amphibians ever at 6 meters long). I wonder what else the park has in store~

I may offer suggestions if you're up to it

Last edited:
Now I gotta ask elytra elytra - What other Prehistoric fauna can we expect to see in the Prehistoric Park?

We got Dakotaraptors (Man-sized raptors from the Hell Creek Formation - the same fossil formation as T-Rex; "possible" fossil chimera?), eurypterids (sea scorpions from the Paleozoic era; from the early Ordovician to early Devonian), and Mastodonsaurus (temnospondyl amphibian of the late triassic; one of the largest amphibians ever at 6 meters long). I wonder what else the park has in store~

I may offer suggestions if you're up to it
The possibilities are endless. I can’t help but think how cool an aquarium would be, where you can walk through a timeline of rooms populated by aquatic life from specific eras

That’s just you getting into character. You know nothing, she knows nothing. Method acting at its finest

FHSJGKAK well i havent fully landed on somethin but im thinking theh wear lots of black/dark greys, creams and maroon :>
A classy little dude. #1 turtle neck fan
And lots of rings ofc but im lazy and dont like drawing them oops!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back