• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Time After Time | OOC

Characters
Here
mike deserves a little PTO to join the festivities we love a park preview :)

He's likely in his repair shop which is also his home

mmmm. i really think that there is a chance to drag him in!! like yknow out of respect for the guests? a "lets make sure we pull this off and show utmost respect and appreciation for everyone who has put into this park and have some fun." forced company party. just want to make sure mike is part of the first scene, unless you are fine with not being part of the first scene? lol

Like i feel we deff got staff accommodations wheres the big boss to confirm elytra elytra

Well for meta purposes mike HAS to be at the party.

For IC purposes, JR would have very Strongly Encouraged (read: mandatory) attendance to make a good first impression on the visitors

wondering too on staff accom if its realistic that they kept most workers on the island? 🤔 secretive construction for (2?) years prob would wanna limit boat traffic on and off for security sake right?? 🤔

wondering too on staff accom if its realistic that they kept most workers on the island? 🤔 secretive construction for (2?) years prob would wanna limit boat traffic on and off for security sake right?? 🤔

i was assuming staff would be living on the island, i figure it's far enough away from anything else that commuting would be improbable at best.

word from god aka Ollie -

Staff/employees are permitted and given the opportunity to live on-island!

this is the final check before server creation so : O if anyone has any issues w discord OOC ! say so now

Give me discord i hng h i need it to communicate im naked without emotes

my reaction to the message itself was evidence of my pro-discord sentiment but ill rattle my hands against the cage in message as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back