• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Time After Time | OOC

Characters
Here
Question: Do the Jurassic Park films exist in this universe? I mean, I wouldn't think Dawson Creek would make a prehistoric park when there's an entire franchise built around why it's a bad idea, but you never know.

Lots of different types haha. Smok wawelski, Mononykus, Edmontosaurus, varied ankylosaurs, Majungasaurus, Yi Qi, Arizonosaurus, Microraptors, Prionosuchus, etc
Very nice choices!

As A Polish-American - I appreciate the inclusion of Smok - here's hoping for the giant hippo-sized dycinodont Lisowicia bojani!

aaaah i love this!!

i don't have apple tv but i want to see this show so bad

You can get a free week subscription or some longer deal and watch the 5-part show! It alone is enough to get a subscription honestly~

Here, have my favorite scene from the entire documentary:

You can get a free week subscription or some longer deal and watch the 5-part show! It alone is enough to get a subscription honestly~

Here, have my favorite scene from the entire documentary:

i am so bad at watching tv, but i should get around to it. it looks. soo good

9a76fd33-da33-4898-b1ca-646ac478c453.png

i would like to apologize again for writing too much but this time i reeled it in i did... i promise

i had to rewrite a bit of the bio bcos for some reason i was like 'yeah i'll default to american if dawson creek isn't canadian' and then i rewrote to canadianify it

also i heart react in my head to everyone's but i'm afraid of reacting and being perceived as bias 🙈 overthinking tingz

Speaking of birds:

anchiornis-huxleyi_4x3.jpg

Elliot Fun Fact: Anchiornis - meaning "near-bird" - is a crow-sized paravian dinosaur from Late Jurassic China. Known from hundreds of specimens, it's one of the first mesozoic dinosaur species that we can almost nearly reconstruct its appearance (shown above) based on specimen BMNHC PH828 (full specimen, missing only its tail).

We also know, again thanks to preserved fossilized melanosomes, that Microraptor had a black, glossy coloration similar to modern birds; with reasonable speculation believing these feathers to be iridescent (think of crows).

Microraptor_Restoration.png

Yes Develius, the good stuff!!!

I have invented an entire Micro raptor Pavilion, which is a misnomer as they have other small flighty things in there as well! I also named all the micro raptors she is training for Project Mickey, so I think that means her Sheet is done.

Yes Develius, the good stuff!!!

I have invented an entire Micro raptor Pavilion, which is a misnomer as they have other small flighty things in there as well! I also named all the micro raptors she is training for Project Mickey, so I think that means her Sheet is done.

Yeeeeah!

Deliah is a good trained girl, so she should get alone nicely with them~

There's a dinosaur/prehistoric park builder that's currently in early access called "Prehistoric Kingdom" that actually allows you to place down (and customize) a Microraptor (or Archeopteryx) mini-aviary!

Needless to say, they are adorable:

Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 11.27.12 PM.png

Perfect baby! That game is on my radar but I sadly don't have a pc that can play it. The Jurassic park game hurt my feelings, and I hate it.

Aaah! I forgot how doofy dimorphodons are. I love her! I almost named the M.R Pavilion the Bird cage but I felt who ever was dealing with pterodactyls and ect should get the honor.

Perfect baby! That game is on my radar but I sadly don't have a pc that can play it. The Jurassic park game hurt my feelings, and I hate it.

Aaah! I forgot how doofy dimorphodons are. I love her! I almost named the M.R Pavilion the Bird cage but I felt who ever was dealing with pterodactyls and ect should get the honor.

Jurassic World Evolution 2 is alright; but the paleo-accuracy and the Planet Zoo-levels of customization definitely make PK a more creative and nuanced game. Can't wait for further updates!

I imagine the "Bird Cage" could be a common nickname, but nonetheless a proper name should definitely be left for the Pterosaur experts in charge.

douglas-profile-update_website.jpg

tabby-douglass.jpg

Imagine if you could ADOPT these little guys~ Expensive as hell, but man do you have a super cool, one of a kind pet!

Oh hes cute but like...he looks bitey to me >.> I feel like in my heart I yearn for a pet micro raptor so I feel you completely but like...in the setting of "dinosuar park that goes deadly wrong" its a nice thing we don't get to have/a path to hell lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back