• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Time After Time | OOC

Characters
Here
babs lit rally here to be gale weathers and write blasphemous shit if you do not convince her this park is the best thing ever

Oh no. JR is probably gonna be tasked with waiting on her hand and foot. Gotta get that good yelp review ,,,

2 stars on google on an island in fuckass nowhere

Now I gotta ask elytra elytra - What other Prehistoric fauna can we expect to see in the Prehistoric Park?

We got Dakotaraptors (Man-sized raptors from the Hell Creek Formation - the same fossil formation as T-Rex; "possible" fossil chimera?), eurypterids (sea scorpions from the Paleozoic era; from the early Ordovician to early Devonian), and Mastodonsaurus (temnospondyl amphibian of the middle-late triassic; one of the largest amphibians ever at 6 meters long). I wonder what else the park has in store~

I may offer suggestions if you're up to it
Honestly, pretty impressed by your knowledge on this. Super cool to hear archeology jargon I barely understand. Gonna fit right in as the dino expert.
My girl off in the corner, muttering into a tape recorder about the ethics of feeding live goats.
What could possibly go wrong with teaching man-made, unpredictable predators how to hunt and kill living prey?

Honestly, pretty impressed by your knowledge on this. Super cool to hear archeology jargon I barely understand. Gonna fit right in as the dino expert.

What could possibly go wrong with teaching man-made, unpredictable predators how to hunt and kill living prey?
Nothing at all, seems like a totally fine thing to encourage!

Um AcKtUaLlY it's PALEOntology, NOT ARCHEOlogy - Archeology deals with humans/people and paleontology is with animals - get it riiiiiiiiiight

For legal reasons, this is a joke~

Thanks! Been a fan of the subject for most of my life and it's great to see about finally putting this to use here~

Um AcKtUaLlY it's PALEOntology, NOT ARCHEOlogy - Archeology deals with humans/people and paleontology is with animals - get it riiiiiiiiiight

For legal reasons, this is a joke~

Thanks! Been a fan of the subject for most of my life and it's great to see about finally putting this to use here~
This is why I just went with an animal handler/tour guide instead of pretending to know what I'm talking about as a paleontologist. Besides, I'm more interested in the behavior of the species and their whole sort of ecosystem on the island anyway. That's sort of why Lost World and Jurassic World were my favorites of the series.

This is why I just went with an animal handler/tour guide instead of pretending to know what I'm talking about as a paleontologist. Besides, I'm more interested in the behavior of the species and their whole sort of ecosystem on the island anyway. That's sort of why Lost World and Jurassic World were my favorites of the series.
Elliot is definitely a more "hands-on" scientist that cares for the animals while knowing a bunch of stuff about them; however he certainly has his limits - something your handler can perfectly handle on his own.

I think they'll make a good team/duo~

Speaking of Raptors - You wanna see some paleo-accurate Velociraptors hunting narrated by David Attenborough?

Prehistoric Planet's a great modern dino documentary - pls watch on Apple TV+

elytra elytra I am a patient baby and I’m so ready for the lore but pls I must know is Dawson Creek named for Canada or where is this lovely local… if you wanna save it for the lore I will def wait but I am UNSURE 😭🙏
Hello i am late but the company did originally originate in canada : ) they had parks in canada and some in the states, but quite a few shut down. the new park is on an island, location unknown (just so it isn't leaked to the public before opening!)
Now I gotta ask elytra elytra - What other Prehistoric fauna can we expect to see in the Prehistoric Park?

We got Dakotaraptors (Man-sized raptors from the Hell Creek Formation - the same fossil formation as T-Rex; "possible" fossil chimera?), eurypterids (sea scorpions from the Paleozoic era; from the early Ordovician to early Devonian), and Mastodonsaurus (temnospondyl amphibian of the middle-late triassic; one of the largest amphibians ever at 6 meters long). I wonder what else the park has in store~

I may offer suggestions if you're up to it
Lots of different types haha. Smok wawelski, Mononykus, Edmontosaurus, varied ankylosaurs, Majungasaurus, Yi Qi, Arizonosaurus, Microraptors, Prionosuchus, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back