• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Time After Time | OOC

Characters
Here
I would also say feral in this case is more going wild about something, going absolutely insane because it is sooo good. In the case of characters it’s like: these characters are so good im losing my mind because they’re all amazing

Less so the actual rabies. Though a picture of rabid feral animal gets the point across

In all seriousness though, Ive never heard that term used that way before. I need things translated into idiot for me to understand. Wasn't trying to sound offended.
no worries lol. sorry for confusing you!! I use odd words sometimes lol

Last edited:
I cannot WAIT to have ulterior motives
do-you-want-to-form-an-alliance-with-me.gif

A nasty little creature... up to NO GOOD

I mean, accurate.
And nowww this is reminding me of that post PETA made on instagram 😭 Horrors of all horrors, how do they come up with this stuff?!
I'm going to guess that their minds are far more warped than they will ever admit to. They need a hobby. They've already made fools of themselves.

I'm going to guess that their minds are far more warped than they will ever admit to. They need a hobby. They've already made fools of themselves.
Honestly. I'm going to stop myself before I go into an infuriated rant about PETA but suffice to say, Something Is Extremely Wrong With Them. They just work to make people hate vegans more.

I could say a whooollleee lot about animal rights movements but I’m gonna refrain because oh boy can I get heated on that topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back