• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom till the end of the line, pal ✨ [stucky search!]

ghostling

doing ok, cowboy?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
i n s e p a r a b l e on both s c h o o l y a r d and b a t t l e f i e l d

• quick disclaimer right off the bat - i don't have a lot of time for RP at the moment (exam season baby) but i'd love to have one or two fairly laid back RPs going on in the background of my life so i don't go completely mental. that's all :~)

i'm willing to play steve or bucky, i love 'em both, i don't mind. background characters are chill (i'm particularly fond of sam) but i'm not too fussed about them. happy to focus on the stars of the show.

• happy to talk headcanons (i have... a lotta them) first so we both know roughly where we're at, characterisation-wise.

• i'm totally open to any settings/AUs - canon, non-canon, pre-war, mid-war, no-powers, shrunky shrinky whatever, a/b/o, art school, astronauts - try me, i'm probably willing to give it a shot (i did an a/b/o handmaid's tale au once which i wasn't expecting to like but it turned out to be mad good? it's fun to keep an open mind!). i've got plenty of ideas of my own, too! :--)

• i like angst, hurt/comfort, recovery, cheesy domestic fluff, all in almost equal measure. i have essentially no triggers, but i won't do "dark!stucky"/putting them in an abusive relationship. a flawed, rocky, sometimes even unhealthy one, sure, but not abusive.

general info

• 18+ only; i'm 22, i don't feel comfortable rping with minors. nothing personal! :~)

• i sometimes reply pretty sporadically; i'm a full-time student with a part-time job and a lot of anxiety. i reply when i have the energy & inspiration, so i might manage three replies on a good day but then take a week to write one. RP is a hobby, not a job, and sometimes i just don't feel like it -- pressure sucks the fun out of it, so please be patient & i'll do the same for you! i will let you know if i'll be absent more than a week.

• i am ditch-friendly, but also happy to figure things out if there's something that would make the RP more fun for you!

• third person past tense preferred

• i’m happy to write here or via email; IMs for ooc only, sorry

• importantly - please be willing to communicate & develop the plot along with me! my longest-lasting RPs have been kept alive through good communication & mutual interest. i'm happy chatting ooc too! and i can usually be active ooc even when i'm not able to write replies.

thanks for reading! comment/PM if you're interested

Last edited:
hey. plot ideas?

that's okay, i do!

(if any of these seem familiar and you're ever in the stucky tag on omegle, hello yes that'd be me)

MODERN AUs:

• bucky is a sex worker struggling to make ends meet; skinny!steve is a regular client of his who started seeing him mostly for the companionship, feeling held back from pursuing relationships due to his disabilities. they’ve been developing feelings for each other, but neither has said anything.

space AU! bucky is an astronaut stranded alone in an emergency escape vehicle, drifting through space after his mission went wrong, and the rest of his crew was killed. steve is the ground control operative who has been relaying messages to him for the past couple of days while a team tries to figure out how to get him home.

bodyguard AU! - steve is a VIP of some kind (artist? politician?) whose personal security has been tightened following a recent, as of yet unsolved attack on his life. sergeant barnes has just been assigned as his new personal protection officer.

HISTORICAL AUs:

WWII AU - established relationship, they live together. steve never entered the supersoldier programme, but was left behind when bucky got drafted. possibly steve has made some money in the meantime with his art. after the first few months of bucky’s deployment, he stopped answering steve’s letters. a few weeks ago, steve was contacted by bucky’s commanding officer and informed that bucky is being invalided home with an honourable discharge, having recently been rescued from a prisoner of war camp.

• steve grows up in ireland, lives there until his mother passes away. with no money left and no jobs going, he uses the last of his savings to buy a one-way ticket to the new country (that's america). the journey almost kills him, but fortunately the guy he shares a cabin with looks out for him, and even has a spare room going in his apartment back in brooklyn. i live and die for irish-speaking catholic steve rogers fyi

Hey! I absolutely love Stucky! I mostly play Steve if you would be alright with playing Bucky. Your second historical AU idea seems really interesting!

Hey! I absolutely love Stucky! I mostly play Steve if you would be alright with playing Bucky. Your second historical AU idea seems really interesting!

i would be more than alright with playing bucky! :—) i’d love to try out that AU with you - i’ll send you a PM & we can get talkin’

Users who are viewing this thread

Back