• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Till death do you part (MxF)

The Rogue Bro

The average magical guy
I've been wanting to do another 1x1 for a while, just continually putting it off due to laziness. But now, being the month of love after all, I have decided to make it a reality. But of course, what's a love story without a couple double mobius reacharounds?

Anyways, so the basic plot is that a somewhat young couple madly in love has gotten into a gruesome accident, killing the girl and rendering the boy in a comatose state for three days. But that's not all. It seems the girl hasn't quite left the world of the living, lingering as a lost soul, only anchored by the fragile string of her former lovers life. While they are unable to communicate face to face, it appears the the girl is able to move inanimate objects, provided no one sees.

That's pretty much it for the basic (and not to mention cliche) plot. If anybody is interested in filling the girls role, just PM me about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back