• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings tiger's rp search! (fxf)

tigerplanet

gay shit
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
G046Ws6.jpg

hey! i'm a compsci student on winter break and looking to get back into roleplaying. i'm very laid back and looking for something casual! i am ghost friendly! i would prefer that you are over the age of 18 but if not that's okay. right now i'm most comfortable with a couple paragraphs unless i get really inspired! i don't really care how much you write as long as you give me something to respond to. i roleplay via dms, threads, discord, you name it. right now i am only looking for f/f pairings when it comes to romance, but i can double if you'd prefer!

if you have any plots you're craving shoot em my way, if it's gay i'm probably in. i like anything from fantasy to realistic settings.
the 100
twilight
hunger games (don't spoil the new movie for me)
marvel
wonder woman
pitch perfect

this is not an exhaustive list, like i said shoot any ideas my way

mermaids
college settings
au's
cliches
knights/princesses/royalty vibes
vampires

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread