• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

EclecticRagamuffin

Drink water, die anyways.
Roleplay Type(s)
I suppose you could say it's plain and simple, I'm hunting for a spirited partner to write either here or on discord.

I am 27 so keep that in mind, I'd prefer a partner that's 18+ in age. My style is semi lit to literate, depends on how much my partner gives me to work with. I love detail and creating a fun narrative that we both can enjoy, by all means feel free to come with ideas for plots and such!

I recently got yanked back into the Tiger and Bunny fandom, no shame whatsoever to request a double up. Hunting for someone to play Barnaby brooks jr for my portion in a FxM pairing, as for you let me know who you're interested in. I have the most experience in playing Wild Tiger, Sky High, and Origami Cyclone. But willing to try anyone you're interested in!

I have rewatched the entire series so I'm plenty fresh for character portrayal

c0a57156a0db82c65a56e4a19037c9cb.gif
---------------------------------
Here's some of my rules, I've had some weird requests so hopefully I've covered all the basics.

First off, if you're looking for a smutty partner I am not the gal for you. I enjoy crafting a story with twists and turns, tears, fluff, heartbreak and heartwarming moments.

WhᎪᏆ Ꭵ ᏞᎾᎾᏦ fᎾᏒ:
Must reply at least with a few sentences, there has to be enough to work with Detail is a must Reply often; or when you can, but don't ghost me for weeks! Be wary I tend to reply fast unless stuck on what to reply then it might be about a day. I don't mind plot chitchat or even regular chatting. Story development is a must even if its an off the cuff Rp, it's gotta go somewhere!

Don't be OP

Don't ghost me, if the Rp isn't to your liking we can talk about how to make it better.

Communication is key!

Some grammar would be nice but not a must, I have to be able to understand your reply I will gladly control a character if you wish me too; but in return I ask the same I can roll with: Oc x Oc/Oc x Canon. Predominantly M x F pairings, not so good at roleplaying MxM or FxF.

ᏒuᏞᎬs/ᏞᎥmᎥᏆs:
Okay here are my DONT'S of RPs: yaoi, yuri, incest, pedophilia, necrophilia, beastiality, and vore. I love me some fluff, smutty 18+ is a major no go. If things must go that direction for the sake of story we WILL be fading to black.

I'm cool with: Violence, gore, swearing, and etc. I expect for the RP spotlight to be fair when doubling up, don't have it only on your OC and crush. I only RP paragraph form in 3rd person unless you need script then we can talk about it, or *action*.

I write up to a paragraph, however what you give me is however much I'll be able to respond for. Please know the difference between you're, your, were, we're, they're, there, and their. Please no text talking, unless said characters are texting.

Now I'm normally online every day, but don't harass me for a reply. You get brownie points for telling me if you're busy or away. If I haven't responded for a week at the longest, then you can pester me and I'll send a reply.

Please don't try to control my character and I won't control yours, you may nudge them into something. No God mod, not fun when the characters have no weaknesses ect. No Mary sues, I understand if the character is still under development and your using the rp to get a feel for them. I do the same thing!

I have way to many fandoms to list so just ask.

Hangout & Discord are my main!

You made it to the end! Send the password Welcome to hero TV!!! via PM if you wish to Rp! Thank you for your time ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back