• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TIELS - OOC [REBOOT]

Characters
Here
mwahahahahahaha!
Why would thy care? He's just a butler
Aw, he's like Ellise's grandpa!! Being the youngest child as stated she hung around the servants and butlers a lot for entertainment whilst the others studied.

Well he pretty much was there since Soleil was born. And like I mentioned, she's close with majority of the house staff.

For survaillance and gathering intel's sake of course :P Nothing goes by without the estate's future lady knowing about it.
If ya wanna have Soliel notice the flowers you can, I'm just waiting for one more person to post before I make my next, now at the dining table 1x1 interactions are more allowed.

lool, why do I just awkwardly imagine a scene where Ellise is in labour and trapped in a room with only Julius just like screaming at him not to look or soemthing like that but he's also the only one who could help. (Weird) I know. XD

Oh, just so ya know Ellise is't exactly 'safe' to be around when she's sick or in pain, her thorns will protect her at any cost, anything sort of threat wills et them off, she really needs more training for it but doesn't like to admit she can't control them and also- partially doesn't want to leave her family like Soliel did so long ago, even without knowing the reason of her sisters absence.

I'm honestly not sure where I want to go with Eve at the moment. If you guys have any suggestions, let me know.
Hm, well you mention her difficulty in expressing emotions, and how she's been kinda distant lately? Maybe work off that?
Not really sure where I want to go with my character either.
As for sapphire maybe some conflicting over her suitors or powers? or a desperation to be seen as who she really is and loved for that rather than just her looks?

You guys should give them a goal to strive for. Like for Maria, she wants to find Mr. Right maybe? She'll do things like sneak out and go on a few outings with different men. A lot can arise from that. Or for Eve, maybe she wants to take over the family company and is trying to convince Julius, the company board memebers or something. Idk, judt throwing ideas in haha. Goals have way too many hurdles

Meet little baby David!! :3 ( Been looking for some good pics for ages XD )
7d95feaa0949b4dd1ec6b2992457d548.jpg
852b2f79a508d37c456e73beaeb751f7.jpg

Cosmos Cosmos
when are you gonna give life to the little bastard
XD DO NOT SPEAK OF HIM LIKE THAT OR ELLISE WILL SLAP CHUU. ( Though I mean term wise somewhat accurate XD ) Uh, pretty soon, probs during the ball actually? maybe just a little afterwards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back