• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Looking for Literate

cosmicforce

teens of denial
𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕄𝕖
I'm 20 years old (partners 17+ only please!) and I've been roleplaying for over eight years.
trans ftm (he/him)
***BOLD ARE ROLES/PLOTS I REALLY WANT TO DO***

ℙ𝕝𝕠π•₯𝕀
I Wanna Dance With Somebody - You're rich, to put it simply. Really stinking rich, but also really sad and alone and so you spend your Saturday nights as a regular at your local strip club. One dancer, in particular, catches your attention. They're the epitome of androgyny and you find yourself buying regular private dances from them just to see them again. Eventually, those dances turn to thirty minutes of you talking weekly. They don't seem to have an interest in you, you think, but then you give them your number (mxm or mxnb). (I would prefer to play the dancer.)

Omg Twinsies
- You're born into a world where both fraternal and identical twins can feel each other's physical pain. You're an only child and one day you start feeling a burning pain in your stomach/arm/chest/etc.

Party Pooper - Your friend abandons you at a party. You're approached by someone you don't know and somehow get onto the topic of how much you don't want to be there. When your friend comes back they introduce you to the host of the party and you realize you've spent the last ten minutes complaining about the party to the host.

I Would Die For You - A hitman is given a couple of thousand dollars to kill a high-ranking businessman/celebrity/political figure/etc. Their target catches them lurking and, thinking they're an admirer strikes up a conversation. The hitman ends up taking a liking to their victim, preventing them from getting the job done.

Everything is better on Numia - They destroyed the earth many generations before you were born. With their smog and their war and their refusal to change. Thankfully, some people made it to Numia. A planet already populated by people more machine than human, but still something better than what they used to call home. Numia has had a poverty rate higher than any other planet in the galaxy since then. Most people live in the slums and are resigned to a low tech life opposite to what the new world suggested. Those on top are the soldiers. Your generals, your medics, your leaders. On the bottom are your criminals. Including those who fight against the war, but what else are you supposed to do while you watch your planet destroy itself?

Werewolf AU - Normal SOL universe where a werewolf falls in love with a human and is ashamed to transform in front of him. Not because he's bad or scary but because he just does really dumb shit as a dog.

We Were Young Once - Based on the Pat The Bunny song, specifically the lyrics; ""Protect us," Like the night when you got kidnapped by the pigs // They tore up the house on their way out // So when Scott got home // He'd worry you got taken by somebody worse." Two high-crime roommates live together. Roommate A comes home early one morning to find Roommate B missing and go on a wild goose chase to find them. Their panic reminds them just how much they care about Roommate B - platonic or otherwise. Eventually, they get a call from Roommate B saying they're in jail and need to be bailed out.

Preacher's Kid - Preacher's kid is blissfully repressed in their sexuality. The one openly gay kid at their church awakens something in them. *Based loosely on the album by Semler.*

Farmhand - An outlaw cowboy (spaghetti western style) shows up to a farm, with the intention of working for a few weeks to keep himself out of trouble. There he meets a farmhand who's shy, a bit antisocial but talented at what he does. An unlikely friendship/romance follows.

Dog, (and) The Bounty Hunter - Outlaw A has a bounty on him, Outlaw B is in need of some cash. When B finds A, it's halfway across the country. The two spend the next two weeks getting to know each other in all the worst ways while B works to get A back to the county their warrant is out of.

β„™π•’π•šπ•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€
jock x nerd
out
x closeted
addict x sober
introverted x extroverted
rebel x nerd
mafia boss x citizen
hero x citizen
mutant x human
hitman x target
tiefling thief x high elf
werewolf x human
cowboys (gay)

Last edited:
I'd be interested in doing the 'We were young once' plot with you. Perhaps you can pm me or should I pm you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back