• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Tiberium Rezurection

Characters
Here
"Rude." Undez said "Undisciplined jarheads."
"I guess it's low flight time, get ready for low altitude warnings up the...wait a minute, you seeing what I'm seeing to the far left, up the path about 3 or so miles from the Marine's current position?" Undez asked as he turned the aircraft to the left and tried to get a better look at what he had seen.
"I got it on thermal, it definitely has the outline of a tank, switching to white-hot now standby. Shit! Chief we got a column of four Fanatic MBT's headed for the safe-zone, those marines will not able to challenge them. I recommend we go aggressive and engage them ASAP!"
"Stand-by we're near a tower, I gotta get the greenlight."
"Tarix Control, Warhammer, Do you have eyes from your position on a column of four MBT's in your sector?"

"I guess it's low flight time, get ready for low altitude warnings up the...wait a minute, you seeing what I'm seeing to the far left, up the path about 3 or so miles from the Marine's current position?" Undez asked as he turned the aircraft to the left and tried to get a better look at what he had seen.
"I got it on thermal, it definitely has the outline of a tank, switching to white-hot now standby. Shit! Chief we got a column of four Fanatic MBT's headed for the safe-zone, those marines will not able to challenge them. I recommend we go aggressive and engage them ASAP!"
"Tarix Control, Warhammer, Do you have eyes from your position on a column of four MBT's in your sector?"

Before there was an answer, several dozen ungiuded missiles flew past their aircraft

She put her cannon away "weirdo" she stated before turning and continuing west
"It's dangerous out there even for you, I wouldn't recommend the trip alone or at all really." Dru spoke quietly but his voice carried and his bone weapon retreated into his robe.

"It's dangerous out there even for you, I wouldn't recommend the trip alone or at all really." Dru spoke quietly but his voice carried and his bone weapon retreated into his robe.

"I know, if you want to tag along that's fine" she replied with a shrug

Dru hesitated and then asked quietly " what rumors have brought one such as yourself to a place like this?"

"A Protectorate base was subject to a Fanatic raid, I came to see if it was true, and if there was anything worth saving" she replied

"A Protectorate base was subject to a Fanatic raid, I came to see if it was true, and if there was anything worth saving" she replied
" Then I shall accompany you but don't count on me to save your life." Dru looked at the expanse of plains around them.

"Same goes for you pal" she chuckled
Dru sighed wearily " I can fend for myself as I'm sure you'll eventually find out." Dru spoke mysteriously and as he looked from under his Hood she could see his eyes looked feline.

Dru sighed wearily " I can fend for myself as I'm sure you'll eventually find out." Dru spoke mysteriously and as he looked from under his Hood she could see his eyes looked feline.

"Can you at least show me your face?" She asked "I trust fellow Lost, but I need to see your face personally" she added

After the dozens of missiles missed their aircraft, a couple guided missiles hit the aircrafts tail, causing it to go into a intense spin. The impact of the missiles had destroyed one od the engines and the tail rotors/wings (Don't know what aircraft you got)

(Shit...sorry!)
"Fuck! We've been hit, we're going down, Eject!"
They both ejected and started to parachute towards the ground.

(Shit...sorry!)
"Fuck! We've been hit, we're going down, Eject!"
They both ejected and started to parachute towards the ground.

As they perachuted down they could see that the 4 tanks, were now 10 tanks, and just as quickly as the other 6 appeared, the vanished from sight

"Idk, what the fuck just happened.

The convoy just continued on its way, paying the pilots no mind, it was rumored that they existed, but most didn't think the Fanatics got their stealth camouflage working

Lexi heard the crash from the distqnce and turned to see them parachuting, she decided to go investigate and see what happened, with the hooded Lost still following her

Drumonkey Drumonkey

The convoy just continued on its way, paying the pilots no mind, it was rumored that they existed, but most didn't think the Fanatics got their stealth camouflage working

Lexi heard the crash from the distqnce and turned to see them parachuting, she decided to go investigate and see what happened, with the hooded Lost still following her

Drumonkey Drumonkey
Dru followed muttering "we should leave it be and focus on ourselves that's how you survive."

" Could is the word that you should be careful of. This place is dangerous. " Dru looked around as if expecting an ambush

"I know" she stated as her stride slowed a bit as they could see the tank column driving away from tge crash

"I know" she stated as her stride slowed a bit as they could see the tank column driving away from tge crash
The hooded figure dropped down and seemed to dig and burrow to the ground to hide easier "be careful enemies come in all shapes and sizes here."

The hooded figure dropped down and seemed to dig and burrow to the ground to hide easier "be careful enemies come in all shapes and sizes here."

"Very true" she stated as she dropped to the ground, not really attempting to hide, but making herself less visible, as they watched the tank column continue eastward towards Sydney

"Very true" she stated as she dropped to the ground, not really attempting to hide, but making herself less visible, as they watched the tank column continue eastward towards Sydney
"What do you think they're doing? What do they want?" Dru asked with some apprehension.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back