What's new

Tiberium Rezurection

Characters
Here
"Rude." Undez said "Undisciplined jarheads."
"I guess it's low flight time, get ready for low altitude warnings up the...wait a minute, you seeing what I'm seeing to the far left, up the path about 3 or so miles from the Marine's current position?" Undez asked as he turned the aircraft to the left and tried to get a better look at what he had seen.
"I got it on thermal, it definitely has the outline of a tank, switching to white-hot now standby. Shit! Chief we got a column of four Fanatic MBT's headed for the safe-zone, those marines will not able to challenge them. I recommend we go aggressive and engage them ASAP!"
"Stand-by we're near a tower, I gotta get the greenlight."
"Tarix Control, Warhammer, Do you have eyes from your position on a column of four MBT's in your sector?"

"I guess it's low flight time, get ready for low altitude warnings up the...wait a minute, you seeing what I'm seeing to the far left, up the path about 3 or so miles from the Marine's current position?" Undez asked as he turned the aircraft to the left and tried to get a better look at what he had seen.
"I got it on thermal, it definitely has the outline of a tank, switching to white-hot now standby. Shit! Chief we got a column of four Fanatic MBT's headed for the safe-zone, those marines will not able to challenge them. I recommend we go aggressive and engage them ASAP!"
"Tarix Control, Warhammer, Do you have eyes from your position on a column of four MBT's in your sector?"
Before there was an answer, several dozen ungiuded missiles flew past their aircraft

After the dozens of missiles missed their aircraft, a couple guided missiles hit the aircrafts tail, causing it to go into a intense spin. The impact of the missiles had destroyed one od the engines and the tail rotors/wings (Don't know what aircraft you got)

"Idk, what the fuck just happened.
The convoy just continued on its way, paying the pilots no mind, it was rumored that they existed, but most didn't think the Fanatics got their stealth camouflage working

Lexi heard the crash from the distqnce and turned to see them parachuting, she decided to go investigate and see what happened, with the hooded Lost still following her

@Drumonkey

Drumonkey

Paragon of Dreams
The convoy just continued on its way, paying the pilots no mind, it was rumored that they existed, but most didn't think the Fanatics got their stealth camouflage working

Lexi heard the crash from the distqnce and turned to see them parachuting, she decided to go investigate and see what happened, with the hooded Lost still following her

@Drumonkey
Dru followed muttering "we should leave it be and focus on ourselves that's how you survive."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)