• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Tiamat's Awakening (D&D 5e Based Homebrew)

@The Endergod I think a lot of people are disliking a lot of people in our party so far haha. Eventually something will bring out characters together in friendship. Or this story will end in some large scale murder suicide pact.

Grimsvald said:
@The Endergod I think a lot of people are disliking a lot of people in our party so far haha. Eventually something will bring out characters together in friendship. Or this story will end in some large scale murder suicide pact.
I think Urreek just doesn't like anyone so far because he's from another plain of existence and is distrustful of everything around him until he is absolutely sure he can trust them. They'll all end up like super happy friends as soon as they prove themselves in combat, hunting, speech, etc.

LeviCi is going to be an ass about it. "Can't any of you Grundle punching clown f**kers read? That sign says they built the temple on an old indian burial ground. If we don't get a creepy midget lady in her to close some portals a bunch of ghosts are ganna steal our kids and destroy the house. Poltergeist style!"

That awkward moment where Urreek literally has the lowest Strength score besides Senya xD , yet he's the one who has showed the best strength so far xD

One more hour until my ESO that I finally got thanks to the Steam Summer sale downloads :D After that, I may or may not go MIA for the weekend xDDDD rofl jk, I'll at least check this once each day xD

Naxtaroth said:
One more hour until my ESO that I finally got thanks to the Steam Summer sale downloads :D After that, I may or may not go MIA for the weekend xDDDD rofl jk, I'll at least check this once each day xD
Lucky, my power supply blew out, so I cannot participate in the summer sale.

Oh no D: you can't even at least buy things? Sure you might not be able to download or play them, but you can't at least buy the games to have in your library?

Naxtaroth said:
Oh no D: you can't even at least buy things? Sure you might not be able to download or play them, but you can't at least buy the games to have in your library?
I mean I can, but I can't pay any of them for quite a while.

For the cave, what I did was I went to donjon; 5e Random Dungeon Generator and made a random cavern dungeon and what not... Then I saved as PNG, edited the little color doohickeys and shadow effect, and then voila... However, some of the other battle maps I make will just be ones I draw on Graph Paper and scan in, or ones where I've drawn my own grid, and then drawn over that and scanned it in just so the grid lines are a bit bolder.

Dear lord this group xD i swear even if you guys turned evil and decided to help Tiamat, would she even want you guys to help? xD

I'm surprised non of us have kicked off PvP. Every time I post I am trying to think of a logical way to keep my character from lunging at someone.

Ureek, Valric and Sadim have all said something along the lines of "I'm surrounded by idiots!" here in the cave. So it seems like a group full of leaders with no followers. I think LeviCi is going to fall into the back. Head down and quiet type who puts all their anger inside until the battle breaks out. I am going to try and keep my characters vocalized anger down to a minimal from this point out.

I feel like instead of PvP, something equal would be the party not saving one another from a trap xD ... heres a little heads up, theres a trap thats unavoidable hidden somewhere in this first dungeon, except its charm based, so it wont effect Valric xD i can just see the others triggering the trap snd Valric just walkig off like "well, you guys are dumb, im gonna go finish this myself." xD

And by unavoidable, I don't mean you have to go through it to get to the end, I'm just saying if it triggers, there's no DC or anything, it just happens.... it's the one deadly trap in the entire thing though and it doesn't do damage, so no one will die :P but yeah lol... There is a way you could go about not even finding it and still clear the dungeon, but it's there somewhere :D

Updated the map in the Updates tab, went ahead and posted the full thing, just keep in mind that each little square is 5 feet, and your characters without Darkvision won't be able to see, and then the distances of Darkvision and Superior Darkvision and all that jazz. Also, everyone pick a color other than that bright green I used for the Rune circle

Is this unavoidable trap actually Sadim? Yeah I can see not helping as a good form of PvP.

LeviCi will go with Blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back