• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Tiamat's Awakening (D&D 5e Based Homebrew)

yeah, there's no NPC or enemy stuff happening right now so there's not much I Can do right now xD I updated the map, keep in mind sight distance as it's dark light everywhere except dim light around the rune circle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's just a case of she hits post without re-reading it, mentioned it in my editing note. Not a problem other than her posts are pretty frequently riddle with typos. I don't mind editing it a bit though. Anywho, I'm going to just roll some dice offline to determine whether I should trigger combat or not xD Nothing skill based, just sort of random things like "should I trigger combat, even for yes, odd for no" xDDDD So it's nothing that would be absolutely adamant that I show my rolls for

No problem, Just noticed the other three had posted on Monday and you two were last Friday or Saturday I believe. No big deal, just a gentle nudge is all lol

And because I'm half awake right now so I"m making a 3rd post requesting things, give me the square that your characters are occupying. For reference, the Rune Circle is at the square (21, 30), x axis starts on the left and goes to the right and the y axis starts on the bottom and goes to the top. Meaning, if you go to the right, the first number increases and if you go up, the last number increases, with obvious decreases if you go down or left, I believe we all passed at least some sort of graphing thing in math at some point, so I assume that made sense or you already knew xD

[dice]24191[/dice]
MSP4781cc6ffcie1hgibb900004a2023ii745442i1

544 nanometers is the wavelength of this kind of green. So my color is green.

Also, Sadim is in the square (20;28)

I believe my last post said I would file into the back of line. So I will have to wait until everyone else puts in their placement. Then I will be positioned 5ft behind the last person.

*facepalm* @The Nameless One literally the one color i said not to pick since its the color of the rune circle xD

And ok, ill put LeviCi near the back of whatever line is making its way into the next area, though i think urreek and senya might be wandering the room with the first circle still

Users who are viewing this thread

Back