• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Throw Your Plots At Me! (M/M Search Thread)

Tinybee

๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
Hello! Returning after an emergency hiatus. Unfortunately, a close family member of mine passed away, and I took some time away from the internet to focus on myself and my family. If we had an rp going or plans for one, and you wish to continue, please message me!

Tinybee here, call me Bee! Joined the site a few days ago. Iโ€™ve really been itching to write and have a lot of free time on my hands. My writing is pretty flexible. I like having at least a very bare minimum of a decently sized paragraph to work with, but I can write much more than that if given enough detail. Iโ€™m pretty active right now but sometimes I can get busy. When I have more motivation, Iโ€™ll make this thread look all pretty and aesthetic. For now itโ€™s going to look like a flaming dumpster fire.

I am over the age of 18, for any potential partners who are wondering. Specifically, I am 22 and a college graduate. As long as my partner is mature and respectful, I will write with anyone who is 17 or older.

Any romance that happens in my writing tends to be focused on M/M pairings. Itโ€™s my preference, itโ€™s where all my muse goes. I do enjoy including romance, though Iโ€™m a weak bee for a good slow burn.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Pairings:
Bold is the character I would prefer to write.

- Artist / Muse
- Supernatural Creature / Human
- Witch / Werewolf
- Witch / Human
- Criminal / Bystander
- Chronically Sick / Neighborhood Bad Boy
- Prince / Pirate
- Curious Fae / Human
- Prince / Commoner
- Experienced Survivor / Unlucky Survivor

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Vague Plots:
Bold is the character I would prefer to write.

- Character A has been experiencing weird happenings since they moved into their brand new, big city apartment. Howling outside their window even though itโ€™s a busy street, things quite literally going bump in the night, furniture moving on its own. Character B, the neighbor across the hall with their odd chanting and strange plants, is the strangest part of the whole mess.

- Character A thought that moving to a new school would be a good chance at a fresh start. They could make new friends, forget their past mistakes, and try their best to fit in. Those plans come crashing down when they meet Character B, who is strange enough to make fitting in impossible. Character A is torn between spending time with Character B, their odd but new friend, and chasing the spotlight of a more conventional crowd.

- Working a late night shift at a bookstore sounds pretty lame, doesnโ€™t it? Thatโ€™s what Character A thought, too. At least until Character B, covered in blood and wearing torn rags, with no idea where they are, shows up at the front counter.

- Character A starts to notice their belongings have been going missing in the middle of the night. Little things at first, like socks and coins. Now, Character A canโ€™t find their most beloved possession. When they try to get to the bottom of it, though, they discover Character Bโ€”a curious but rather annoying fae, whoโ€™s taken to stealing many of Character Aโ€™s possessions.

- Character A and Character B are experiencing the first wave of the apocalypse. Right before their eyes, the world is ending, and they have no one to rely on but each other.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

And if none of these plots caught your eye, youโ€™re welcome to send me some of your own! Please PM me if youโ€™re interested, but have a nice day either way. C:

Last edited:
Bump, re-opened and searching for a couple partners.

Okay, returning after a second hiatus. This year has not been kind to me. But itโ€™s almost over, I have more free time and Iโ€™d like to get back into writing. So if anyone out there is interested in starting an rp or picking one back up, send a message.

Bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back