• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Throw me a bone? (Searching!)

TheOldSoul

Young body, Old mind
Hello, all!

I am at work today and it’s going to be super easy and, let’s face it, boring. Normally people would kill to get paid for just sitting here but I cannot! Narcoleptic here, I need to keep my mind going as best as I can so I don’t fall asleep or otherwise!

So, what not a better way than to write with one of you lovely people! :)

I have ideas. I am looking to start something soon, so if you have cravings and such and are ready to jump in, please message me them or post here if you can’t message yet. Otherwise, just message me saying you’re interested and we’ll figure out something to start together! :) thank you in advance!

Hey lovely!! I’d love to write with you, always on the hunt for “bad guy” characters with underlying layers if maybe you’d like to write let me know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back