• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom through it all, we'll find some other way - seeking roleplay partner

moon_struck

give up what you love, before it does you in

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick introduction!
I am a 24 year old female, who primarily will be active in the evenings or weekends seeing as I work a full time job during the week, but promise to do my best to provide quick and quality replies as often as I can. I am a fair Roleplayer, willing to play both genders and so I ask that you have the same flexibility. I fully support the LGTBQ community and don't mind playing same gender couples. I do ask that your writing style be at least PG-13, if not 18+ would be preferred. My writing style is flexible, and while I do prefer writing in third person, I am not opposed to the first person point of view either. A Roleplay sample can also be provided at request! I am open to all kinds of genres, so even if you don't find it listed below, please don't be afraid if it's something you'd like to try out. I have an open mind and don't shy away from most topics.

Topics I am Interested in Writing;

Supernatural Roleplay {Werewolves, Vampires, Angels/Demons ect.}
High School Settings {Wide Range of Topics}
Bands {Totally rock band nerd here}
Arranged Marriage {Power-Based}
Rival Gangs {Romance}
Horror {Wide Rang of Topics}

Fandoms;
The Walking Dead
The Mortal Instruments Series
The Infernal Devices
Warrior Cats
Anime {Bleach, Naruto}
Supernatural {Series}

Please feel free to send me a private message if you're more comfortable discussing things that way. I'm really looking forward to Roleplaying with you.
I truly appreciate your time.
Moon

hello :'D
In case you are still looking for partners, i would be interested in a bleach or supernatural ( both the show and the theme) rp! also i am a big fan of horror XD

( I'm 24 and live in germany. I'm online usualy at least once a days and always try to reply frequently )

Diaval Diaval Hi dear! I would love to roleplay with you! Did you have a preference? I'm down for any of those options!

TheUnknownWriterKy TheUnknownWriterKy Perfect! Do you prefer original or canon characters?

hey! :') well...im sort of adicted to bleach atm, so this of course would be my first choice xD I have no problem playing as multiple characters or writing long replies , also i prefer using ocs over canon ones.
should i send you a note ? :')

Hello! Not sure if you're still looking but I'd love to do a Naruto RP!

(I'm a 23 year old female and I live in Washington, I can double as a male canon or original character if you wish! I usually write about a paragraph or two depending on what you give me!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back