• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Thrones of Darkness - OOC

Hey everyone. This is some real unfortunate timing, but over the past week I’ve wound up in the hospital. Still kind of shaken up, but I do have WiFi from 8:00 - 16:00 PST now so I should be able to write a bit for the RP if we can manage to revitalize it. OBviously my health is #1 priority at the moment, but in the next day or two hopefully I’ll look into starting and getting the rest of my characters up, even if the signups are a bit rough, if everyone is still on board? We may as well give it a shot with the characters we do have even if no one else signs up. I’ll take a census too. I know I haven’t updated that thing like… well, let’s be honest, ever.
Hope you will get better soon ❤️

Also if y’all would like to start a discord I’d be down for it (:
Sure thing! Will start one for OOC. I think I’d prefer to keep the actual RP on-site for now though just in case we get any late-joiners. But we can always switch over to entirely Discordd if you guys prefer

Sorry for the absence!!!

Wishing you the absolute best, Silvana. That has to be so rough. I’ll be around whenever you want to kick the rp off, but please take your time. I’ll work on getting my third character, Leukos, posted in the meantime.

I’m sure we could beef up the packs with a few npcs if you feel we don’t have enough members. If there’s specific roles you feel are important to have filled at the start of the rp, I could wip up a few more characters, too. Just let us know.

Hope you feel better soon!

sSilvana sSilvana

Oh, and I’ve updated the census in signups topic (will in disc as well).

At the moment we currently need:
- Inquisitor of Vahlos
- General of Nashoba
- Former Priestess of Takala/current Shaman of Nashoba (I can switch my Vahlos priestess to her if absolutely necessary, though would prefer if someone else could play her!)
- more Vahlos wolves in general

I also noticed that we’re one over the limit on Nashoba hunters. Since the Nashoba are more war-based and the Takala are more nature-based, I’d like to even this out a bit if possible, so if anyone would like to introduce a Nashoba character, please make sure they are a knight or elite/general with history of being a knight.
bad wolf bad wolf TaKKa TaKKa Fayolah Fayolah Since you guys have the hunters is it possible for one of you to consider switching to one of the above ranks? Totally fine if not though since it was my bad; I wasn’t paying attention!

I also will likely make another Takala hunter myself, unless I’m switching my priestess. Then I’ll make another Vahlos. Hopefully that should even things out.

Comet Comet Impius Impius CallMeLoki CallMeLoki

I’ll make another when I get home (: my wifi hasn’t been working so I can’t use my laptop but I’m on my phone!!

- Inquisitor of Vahlos
- General of Nashoba
- Former Priestess of Takala/current Shaman of Nashoba (I can switch my Vahlos priestess to her if absolutely necessary, though would prefer if someone else could play her!)

I also noticed that we’re one over the limit on Nashoba hunters. Since the Nashoba are more war-based and the Takala are more nature-based, I’d like to even this out a bit if possible, so if anyone would like to introduce a Nashoba character, please make sure they are a knight or elite/general with history of being a knight.
bad wolf bad wolf TaKKa TaKKa Fayolah Fayolah Since you guys have the hunters is it possible for one of you to consider switching to one of the above ranks? Totally fine if not though since it was my bad; I wasn’t paying attention!

I also will likely make another Takala hunter myself, unless I’m switching my priestess. Then I’ll make another Vahlos. Hopefully that should even things out.

Comet Comet Impius Impius CallMeLoki CallMeLoki

Awesome, no rush. What rank were you wanting?
I’ll take the general of Nashoba, I’m just debating on if I want another female or try a male. I like making the genders of rps equal, but playing as a male is so hard for me to get into lol.

I’ll take the general of Nashoba, I’m just debating on if I want another female or try a male. I like making the genders of rps equal, but playing as a male is so hard for me to get into lol.
Definitely go with whatever you’d prefer playing. If it makes ya feel any better, I’m probably gonna end up with a 3:1 male:female ratio myself since I’m kind of the opposite. So you can look at it like you’re taking my share haha.

Definitely go with whatever you’d prefer playing. If it makes ya feel any better, I’m probably gonna end up with a 3:1 male:female ratio myself since I’m kind of the opposite. So you can look at it like you’re taking my share haha.
Okay bet, I’m omw home rn and I’ve been brainstorming the whole time. Also let me know when y’all make the discord, or if y’all would like for me to start it I can.(: it’s easier to reach me there, im very involved with my work at the pet rescue so I get distracted very easily.

Okay bet, I’m omw home rn and I’ve been brainstorming the whole time. Also let me know when y’all make the discord, or if y’all would like for me to start it I can.(: it’s easier to reach me there, im very involved with my work at the pet rescue so I get distracted very easily.
sorry you may not have seen my post earlier with it since I double-posted.

here’s the link:

- Inquisitor of Vahlos
- General of Nashoba
Sure, I will switch my Kaya to a knight.

sSilvana sSilvana bad wolf bad wolf
Done, Kaya is now dame, I also changed her description of the look (where I wrote about combat and her techniques) and history (how she was huntress and now got another role).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back