• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Thrones of Darkness - OOC

sSilvana

“In your sword still beats a heart.”

LkSNe0A.png

This is the OOC chatter topic for the wolf RP, Thrones of Darkness, of which the signups and info can be found here. This RP is open to signups!

I'll make sure to post updates here and ping everyone involved.

Other than that, feel free to chat about whatever and devise plots to your heart's content. You can also ask me any questions you have here.

We’re a lot more active now on our discord server, so if you’d like to join us there, here’s the invite link:

Last edited:
That being the case, how many years has the Nashoba assimilated the remaining Takala?

Also, before Lazarous, would the takala have taken in an injured pup found on a boarding territory?

Last edited:
That being the case, how many years has the Nashoba assimilated the remaining Takala?

Also, before Lazarous, would the takala have taken in an injured pup found on a boarding territory?
I swear I had this written somewhere, but even I can't find it now haha. Pardon the disorganization. I'm still fuzzy on the details of my own RP since I originally typed it up a year ago!

Let's say a couple weeks, since it's late summer, and the forest fire wouldn't have been too long ago. The Nashoba would have wandered a couple weeks nomadically since then as well, which amounts to a month since the fire.

I swear I had this written somewhere, but even I can't find it now haha. Pardon the disorganization. I'm still fuzzy on the details of my own RP since I originally typed it up a year ago!

Let's say a couple weeks, since it's late summer, and the forest fire wouldn't have been too long ago. The Nashoba would have wandered a couple weeks nomadically since then as well, which amounts to a month since the fire

Thata fine! I completely understand, you have tons of details already posted so it can be easy to miss something.

If the Takala would take in an abandoned pup, I got a small plan

Thata fine! I completely understand, you have tons of details already posted so it can be easy to miss something.

If the Takala would take in an abandoned pup, I got a small plan
Pups are currently unavailable until we can fill the adult ranks first, sorry!

Pups are currently unavailable until we can fill the adult ranks first, sorry!
Oh nooooo, it would be part of the backstory! By now he would be a few years old, I'm sorry I should have clarified on that Haha

Last edited:
Oh nooooo, it would be part of the backstory! By now he would be a few years old, I'm sorry I should have clarified on that Haha
Oh haha my bad. In that case, go for it! The Takala are pretty chill and they'd do that for sure.

oh shoot I forgot there was an OOC thread! I hope what I wrote it okay for the Nashoba! I'm okay with changing it for sure ;0

Quick question, will there be a discord for this rp? Or will we primarily be chatting here?

Quick question, will there be a discord for this rp? Or will we primarily be chatting here?
A discord would be great, though the problem with that is not everyone has it, and I wouldn't want to leave anyone out. But if everyone is on board with it, then it's definitely something I can make for this

A discord would be great, though the problem with that is not everyone has it, and I wouldn't want to leave anyone out. But if everyone is on board with it, then it's definitely something I can make for this

I am on board for this option, I use it fairly often.

TaKKa TaKKa
I just read your new charact and post, and see that you put him as councilor of the takala.

I did have my second character set as that, but I put it in the "other" and "history" briefly (assuming their ranks were stripped when nashoba arrived and demoted) however I am very much willing and okay with changing and adjusting some of his background, especially if you have a plan in mind. I need to clean up the CS anyway I think. I put him together kinda late.

EDIT:
Or I could make it where your wolf took over his position due to dome reason or another.

Last edited:
TaKKa TaKKa

I finished the rework, briefly mentions that Drake was recommended by Jax when he resigned.

Last edited:
Just curious, how are we coming along with this RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back