• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Thrillers, mystery, and clutch-your-pearls-romance!

Redrum

Moody Writer
A little about myself: Hey there! I'm a student in my early twenties who has currently been handed a lot of free time and recently rediscovered their love for writing. I do hope to find partners in a similar age pool, I don't really like a large maturity gap. Plus, I enjoy making close friends through my roleplaying!

°• ♔ •°

Some painless expectations:

· A two-paragraph minimum, quality over quantity. An advanced literate partner would be preferred, but I understand if errors are made, I would just hope they aren’t consistent and pollute your whole post. I do tend to disassociate from time to time, and I apologize for any I make in advance (even when I double check, a few sneak by). 3rd person narrative please.

- Committing to the process. I don't enjoy being the only person creating a story out of nothing, I enjoy this hobby because it's collaborative so I would hope we can work together, fairly.

- I'm a M/F, F/F, and NB/Any writer, who has a preference for writing women and feminine-identifying folks. I simply won't do M/M for the time being, I've burnt out on it, truthfully!

· Patience. I don’t rush responses, I’ll get them when they come, and because of that I’d enjoy the same. Although I have a lot of free time with how my classes are set up, I do have real life things that need me sometimes. I also don't mind ghosting. As a general rule of thumb, I usually abandon roleplays that haven't been touched in over a month; I kinda assume they're dead.

· General friendliness, I don’t bite.

°• ♔ •°

Plot seeds!

Red Tulips :

Concealed within a thicket of forestry, hides a building that's windowless, but discreet enough. It remains the last surviving location to host a sport that’s been banned for ages. Every Saturday a sliver of light peers beneath the barn like doors, as a group of elitists smile and mingle before the main event, husbands rubbing elbows and cleaning their guns before the doors give way and the hunt begins.

Puffs of what appear as daffodils chitter and sway, before being blown away not by a whisper of breath but a round of bullets.

Innocent monsters are chased and murdered for trophies. It’s considered somewhat a tradition for Character A’s peers, a wealthy wife of a politician, whose colleges also participate in the illicit act. Her intentions are just as secretive as the group’s existence, as she’s been documenting their activities for the last year, planning to do away with her new husband and receive his vast fortune.

Character B has the same idea, infiltrating the group under false pretenses (YC’s job can be anything, so long as it’s high on the corporate ladder!). When both are found out of their betrayal, they’re cast away outside, thrown to the creatures of varying kind: large and small, docile and aggressive, to be hunted down just the same.

Burning pages:

Character A is a forensic psychologist retracing the footsteps of a heinous crime. She’s new to the field, but has a voracious hunger for solving her first case quickly and efficiently. This whimsy is crushed when she meets the culprit, Character B, locked away in a secure facility, being overlooked by guards with different intentions.

What A doesn’t expect is to come face to face with an old lover who may or may not have forgotten her existence. With a history, she wages an internal war whether or not to pick up the case and defy code--too selfish to lose this opportunity of uncovering the truth behind a crime that’s being broadcast across the nation.

Fandoms I’d enjoy writing OC's for:

- Skyrim (I’ve been playing a lot recently simply for nostalgia’s sake, therefor it’s a large craving)
- A plot based off the show You, I didn’t care for the ending of season one so I thought I would slap together my own hot-take.

Pairings I wholeheartedly wouldn’t mind:

- Indelicate Siren/Sea Captain
- Witch, local saloon piano player/Gunslinger who's passing by at the wrong time
- Arranged marriage- cruel, vindictive prince next in line/princess with a generous heart for her people and a vial of poison for her appointed beloved
- Villain/Villain
- New homeowner/Ghost tethered to the home
- Fellow survivors in an apocalyptic setting

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back