• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom three times a charm {hp}

_em_

hufflepuff
THREE TIMES A CHARM
because history loves to repeat itself...
CHARACTERS
OUT OF CHARACTER
IN CHARACTER
SCROLL!
PLOT
Late at night, the minister of magic paces in her office. This time of year is always stressful;
while the wizarding world celebrates the anniversary of Voldemort’s demise, her Aurors sit at home on-call, dreading an alert telling them there’s been some sort of attack. That the rumors of the Death Eaters resurfacing have been true.

Even though decades have gone by with no problem, she waits for her phone to ring- almost as though she’s anticipating it. Everyone knows not to call her on this day unless something’s wrong, so her heart nearly stops when her phone rings. Tonight she’ll finally get to act on all of the emergency plans she’s spent hours putting together- because she’ll pick up to the panicked voice of her head Auror, telling her that central London has been bombed and the Dark Mark is floating above the wreckage.

Despite this, the school year still begins for the young witches and wizards attending Hogwarts. Why let the enemy think they’ve gotten away with being intimidating?

RULES
NO.1 18+ only- i'm 22.
NO.2 casual ooc, advanced literate ic.
NO.3 have a love for plotting, since this
is very clearly a loose idea. that being
said, also have a good grasp on the
harry potter world in general.
NO.4 realistic fcs, relationships
and personalities. i will not
budge on this.
NO.5 i'm not strict about schedules
- i'll go months without getting a
reply and pick up right where we left off.
MISC
Hi! Thanks for reading through everything. I’m currently looking for two other people to participate in an HP roleplay that takes place a fair bit into the future; long after the canon characters have lived their lives and passed on. The Death Eaters have regrouped, and our characters will find themselves in the middle of the action- the new golden trio, basically. I’m going to fill the Harry role, but with a bit of a twist, and am looking for a Ron and Hermione. They can be any gender, any sexuality, have any personality, whatever- I only ask that all three be third year Hufflepuffs for no reason other than I’m a Hufflepuff and it’s my house of choice.

© pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back