• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Three-Sided Romance ♥poly roleplay♥ (Percy Jackson optional) (2/2 slots taken)

AzzyNico

Eebydeeby
Hello! I'm here looking for a poly romance roleplay to do with two other people, one main character each. I don't mind if you use an OC you made before or make one specific to our story, but i will be using one of my older ones. This is actually based on a side-story in another RP of mine, so i guess with it being a Percy Jackson RP, it's optional that this is all going on in Camp Half-Blood ^^
I would prefer that all three eventually get together, but i could go with the two ending up with Aldric only.
He's bisexual so no need to worry about character genders!

e02fde84189185db0b7b7769f51e9f2c.jpg

I'll be telling what's going on for Aldric, but of course, you can think of what's going on in your characters' heads and lives!

Aldric has had a great group of friends for the last two years since he moved into the area. He didn't have to worry about being alone or getting judged by them, which made him happier than before. But after some time of living there, he'd slowly fallen in love with two of the ones there-- two in the group that had been best friends for years. He hadn't told anyone about his love for them both, or anyone in the group that he was poly. He was nervous about letting anyone know until he finally confessed to another friend and got support.

The RP would start before getting that friendly support he wanted ^^

I would prefer shorter post lengths, from one-liner to semipara, for this roleplay.

If you're interested please comment! I'll only accept two people to RP with.

Hmm I am intrested I have been wanting to do a Percy Jackson rp though my favored character is an odd one

It probably won’t be necessary but I’ll throw my hat in if another back up is needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back