• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Three Kingdoms Online (A VRMMORPG Adventure!)

Roger dodger.

You also mentioned that some peasant players can play as vet players right? How far along the leveling system are they or do we all start at Level 1?

Roger dodger.

You also mentioned that some peasant players can play as vet players right? How far along the leveling system are they or do we all start at Level 1?

Veteran peasants can be from level 30 to 40. To keep it balanced

Do FCs have to be strictly anime? Because I was thinking of going with something close to it but not quite.
1595915413599.png

Neo Alice Neo Alice

Just to be sure about the stat growth. So Level 1-9, every peasant gets +1 to every stats and gets 2 points to distribute every level. Then at Level 10, they gain a class and automatically get three points to stats relating to the class. Then when they level up from there, how many stat points can they allocate? Or does it continuously just give to the class's stats? Or do they still get 2 points to distribute every level in addition to the class stat benefit?

Quick question, I imagine that crafting skills like blacksmithing, leatherwork, and woodwork would be skills that you would pick up from repeated use right?

Do FCs have to be strictly anime? Because I was thinking of going with something close to it but not quite.

He's acceptable

Neo Alice Neo Alice

Just to be sure about the stat growth. So Level 1-9, every peasant gets +1 to every stats and gets 2 points to distribute every level. Then at Level 10, they gain a class and automatically get three points to stats relating to the class. Then when they level up from there, how many stat points can they allocate? Or does it continuously just give to the class's stats? Or do they still get 2 points to distribute every level in addition to the class stat benefit?

I completely forgot about Andromeda's free points lol

To clarify, when you reach level 10 you don't get class points. You start getting them after that. Meaning when you reach lv11. You no longer get +1 to all stats, you only get the specific stats related to the class raised each level as indicated on the post. Yes, you still get those 2 free points each level regardless and i completely forgot to add those to Andromeda xD

Quick question, I imagine that crafting skills like blacksmithing, leatherwork, and woodwork would be skills that you would pick up from repeated use right?

Exactly

I dunno if the stats could be this high and if those 2 free points are coming in clutch every time but I'm slapping over 80 Dex now

Sorry if I'm late to the party, dropping some interest for an Animae peasant.

Dread it, run from it, the Bloodhound always finds his prey. All you need to do is put the contract up.

Boops the thread.

(Edit: I'm dumb and misread something in the OOC chat, disregard this whole question... XD)
So I'm not sure whether or not I'll still be looking at this tomorrow, given that I'm already a little in over my head when it comes to rps, but I'm intrigued so I wanna ask a question while my attention is here. Just in case I decide I wanna partake.
I wasn't 100% sure when reading it, but can peasant lineage characters end up getting the themes that royals can get from their larger pool of possible themes?

...Oh right! Good thing I went back and reread the first post, I'd completely forgotten about the whole 'stating the heritage I'd want to have for my character' part. So, part of the reason I'm asking this question is that my first heritage thought is a metal. Like silver, steel, or titanium. Since there doesn't seem to be any more slots for a prospective mineral royalty, I figured it'd be prudent to ask.

Clears throat
Ooookay, just gonna pretend I never super messed up like that. Although I'm gonna leave it there anyways since it's probably already been seen.
Interested in mineral character of silver, steel, or titanium if I end up making a character.

Boops the thread.

(Edit: I'm dumb and misread something in the OOC chat, disregard this whole question... XD)
So I'm not sure whether or not I'll still be looking at this tomorrow, given that I'm already a little in over my head when it comes to rps, but I'm intrigued so I wanna ask a question while my attention is here. Just in case I decide I wanna partake.
I wasn't 100% sure when reading it, but can peasant lineage characters end up getting the themes that royals can get from their larger pool of possible themes?

...Oh right! Good thing I went back and reread the first post, I'd completely forgotten about the whole 'stating the heritage I'd want to have for my character' part. So, part of the reason I'm asking this question is that my first heritage thought is a metal. Like silver, steel, or titanium. Since there doesn't seem to be any more slots for a prospective mineral royalty, I figured it'd be prudent to ask.

Clears throat
Ooookay, just gonna pretend I never super messed up like that. Although I'm gonna leave it there anyways since it's probably already been seen.
Interested in mineral character of silver, steel, or titanium if I end up making a character.

Hi n.n

All metals are considered peasants

I'm answering this since no one has asked it: Yes, is possible fpr peasants to become royal later but they have to start from level 1 again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back