• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Three is not a crowd!

Snowfeather

✨breedable ✨
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! I am looking for groups of two people to roleplay with currently! At the moment I have two ideas to choose from - I will briefly explain them in this post and further questions can be asked, answered, and discussed in private messages!

Idea one:
Our people are locked up in a youth detention centre of sorts after having committed despicable crimes. It's a little different than usual, however, seeing how all their inhabitants suffer from some kind of mental disorder. The three of them are put in the same room together.

Idea two:
My character is looking for trouble. Your people are just innocent bystanders. When shit goes down and they get sucked into the action, they have to stick with my character if they want to get out alive.

Thanks for checking out my thread. Please let me know in the comments if you're interested and maybe we can partner up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back