• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Three Houses Roleplay!!

CometBlaster

To become immortal is to lose oneself
I haven’t been incredibly active in this site for a while now, but with all this quarantine and stress going on, I could really do with a good roleplay ;-;.

Rules:
- Please be over 18! It’s more of a comfort thing with me. I’m 21 and we might touch on some darker topics so I really don’t want to be roleplaying with a minor
- Be at least semi-literate. I’m talking no one-liners and being able to have decent grammar and punctuation
- Be able to write at least two paragraphs. Me, myself, I can write about four to six paragraphs from a single perspective, but you don’t need to be over the top if you can’t! I just need some material to work with!
- Respond at least once or twice a week. Life happens. Roleplay shouldn’t be anyone’s first priority so I understand if you have some things going on in your own life. I might post at least once a day though, depending on how much we can get through.

As stated in the title, I’m seriously craving some Three Houses roleplay. I’ve played all the routes, including the DLC, so I’m familiar with whichever route we decide to focus on.
I’ll also be able to play most of the characters, so if you have a single character you want me to play for you, just let me know!

I would love it if we both decided to use OCs, because I have one specifically for this game and would love to use her.
We can double! Or we can have one story! Whichever you want! I’m not picky I just really want to roleplay.

I’m fine with polygamy and love triangles, as well as angst, so don’t worry too much about me being triggered by that sort of stuff! I’m also open to AUs.

PM me if you’re interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back