• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Three Concepts for Fallout RP

Bouldernozzle

The doom of all peacocks
Hey there I'm Boulder, I've been wanting to do a Fallout RP for a long time now and have come up with three concepts for one on one RP's. I'm on pretty much all the time so I can post pretty consistently and if I can't I'll be sure to update as to why. I'm still fairly new to this site but I've been RPing for a few years now so I'm not inexperienced. Romance is fine but I'm not directly looking for it. I'm also capable of playing both male and female characters if it's necessary. Anyway thanks for hearing me out and here are my concepts.

Concept One: On the snowy hills near the Rockies lies a mansion with a terrible secret two adventurers hearing a radio signal of a single woman giving coordinates to this mansion. Inside they find a run down home filled with humanoid androids who all have the same face of the same woman. Now the two must survive the android onslaught and discover the truth of this old mansion.

Concept Two: When a caravan group take a stop in a small town near the edge of nevada they are find themselves caught in a warzone with no escape in sight they must fight to survive and eventually make it back home.

Concept Three: When two drinking buddies find themselves in a bar they begin talking of the legends of the wasteland and where they went. The two decide to pull their money together and go on an adventure to find each of the wastelands legends went to or where and how they died so that they can publish a book telling their stories.

Hit me up with a PM or on here if your interested and we'll start chatting about plans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back