• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Three Clans, Naruto AU

AkuTheWolfOkami

The Shape-shifting Master of Goatees and Darkness
giphy.gif

So sorry this isn't going to be pretty wrapped in BBCode. I'm lazy, and I do hardcode coding for a living. (I'm at work now lol)
So this will be a simple interest check of an idea.

This is something that we tend to forget. There is more to being a ninja than being noticed.
This idea focuses on three clans with three specialty keikkei-genkai. Ice, Shadows, Magnet. The three clans have been in constant conflict throughout the history of the world. They had no loyalty to any particular land nor village, and as their constant conflicts began to spill into other's territory's they were forced to sign a treaty or the more powerful villages threatened action. The clans integrated into Konohagakure, and since have been an intricate part of the village's history. Naruto is now the Hokage, and peace is in the world, but can the peace last?

This roleplay focuses on the underlying brewing conflict between these clans. One has already seceded, and defected to Sunagakure (the Magnet clan), and the other is threatening to secede and defect. This leaves the ninja of these clans at a difficult spot as it starts to become choosing between your clan and the loyalty to the village.

Which will you choose?

A brief overview of the rules.
Your first character must be from one of these clans. Yukimura(ice), Chiba (shadows), Yamanaka (magnet). They can either be a genin, or a chunin.
Your second character may be whatever you please.
There will be no third.
You will get a points system during the CS. This will be used to overview your character's skill. You WILL roleplay based on these skills. As the roleplay goes on, you will get more points to distribute based on feats occurring in game. This will be explained in the CS.
There will be fighting at some point, any fighting against a GM controlled NPC will be decided like an a tabletop. I'll roll a dice and consider factors and skills (based on CS) and go from there.
Any PvP combat will be handled between those involved, but if it isn't accurate, turns into a 'pissing contest', or someone has a valid objection I will step in and correct it.
This is a NARRATIVE based rp, with SOME tabletop/dice elements.
There will be zero canon characters roleplayed by non-GMs, and even those will be limited. This is an AU, but I am doing my best not to conflict with canon too much.
Your second characters may be from canonical clans, but may not be directly related to canonical characters.

Hope there's some interest!

I’ve got questions, one simple to start, why Yamanaka for the magnet clan? (Since Yamanaka is already a canon clan)

I'm interested. And just to make sure, I don't have to make a second character right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back