• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Threadmarks in Conversations

Strawberry Creme

The Gay Cousin™
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I understand how threadmarks work on public threads, but how do they work in conversations? I put a threadmark on a message, but I can't seem to find a way to view it. I added it so I could find the message easily. The only button I see that even mentions threadmarks is the 'mark all threadmarks read' button. Am I just blind and missing something?

I didn't think you could use them in conversations. I don't have the "add threadmark" button in mine. (Been wishing for it, actually.) Are you able to show me a screenshot of how you put the threadmark on?

I didn't think you could use them in conversations. I don't have the "add threadmark" button in mine. (Been wishing for it, actually.) Are you able to show me a screenshot of how you put the threadmark on?
Sure, it's a bit underwhelming though.

1677541501422.png

Then I just click add threadmark and:

1677541629258.png

Makes perfect sense, certainly. Except I don't have that button in mine. 😅 Hmm. I'm not sure which is the glitch, it appearing or it not appearing. Thanks for bringing this up! We'll definitely look into it and see why it's not fully working, whichever it is.

Makes perfect sense, certainly. Except I don't have that button in mine. 😅 Hmm. I'm not sure which is the glitch, it appearing or it not appearing. Thanks for bringing this up! We'll definitely look into it and see why it's not fully working, whichever it is.
I'm glad I can point out an anomaly for you, haha. Have fun figuring it out, I suppose? 🤷

Users who are viewing this thread

Back