🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all,

So I have two new features for you today:

Threadmarks

What is a Threadmarks

A threadmark is similar to a bookmark or an anchor for a single post. This feature makes it easier for users to navigate through larger threads. It allows users to quickly jump to a specific section of a thread without having to tediously look for it all of the time and without having to clog up your list of bookmarks.

How do they work?
Threadmarks can only be used in roleplay threads. You can only add threadmarks to threads that you created but the list of threadmarks will be public for everyone to see. To add a threadmarks, go to the bottom of the post which you would like to add, and click 'Threadmark'. From there, you will be able to name your label from the prompt. Afterwards, all of your threadmarks will appear at the top of the thread, by the page numbers.

Want to learn more?
Read xenForo's article on threadmarks here.

Searching Your Own PMs:

You can now search your own PMs by going to the search functionality and clicking on more, can also click here directly. You can also go to your inbox and clicking on search will auto default it to searching your own PMs.

More Below
Notes:
There was some sort of confusion with my preview of tabs. They weren't supposed to return right after the update. They are actually made possible by new functionality and code in xenforo 2.0 (we are on 1). The screenshots I showed was me messing around with their alpha version of 2.0 as I explicitly stated. This version is expected to drop sometime in 2017 (sometime before November is the goal it seems) before live sites like us can use the update.

If you have any questions/feedback/concerns please post below.

Last edited:
I was wondering where rp tabs went... now we know.

I can make it bigger if you like
That was a word of advice. The image you are using for your signature is too large; it takes up half of the screen. I strongly suggest a severe reduction or else not to use that particular graphic at all.

And stop following me or I will bite. Hard *rrrrrrr*

That was a word of advice. The image you are using for your signature is too large; it takes up half of the screen. I strongly suggest a severe reduction or else not to use that particular graphic at all.

And stop following me or I will bite. Hard *rrrrrrr*

You will stay followed!
Whahahshajagggguuu

So, am I to understand that you can theadmark any post in any thread inside of a thread you've created?

But say I had multiple threads for a singular RP, is this possible?

I would like to thank the admins for the Threadmarks. I use them in my quest and they are awesome! Allows people to just read the quest posts and skip over all the voting discussion if they want.

Thanks again. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread