• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Threadmark Help

PrincessMuk

Ace Legend <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
My group RP is using threadmarks to keep track of character locations on each IC post. However, when I labeled all of my characters' posts as "Entrance Hall", they all created separate threadmarks with the same name. I tried deleting them and using the autofill feature to label them with the same threadmark, but it still made them all separate. Am I missing something here? I don't want the threadmark list to be full of duplicates...

I believe there is an issue with the threadmarks that some of the staff members are currently investigating. You may be using everything properly and suffering from a fault in the threadmark function.

PrincessMuk PrincessMuk So just for comparison, I see a total of 5 threadmarks, 4 which were created by you today and one yesterday. None shown are created by others. Is this the amount you see?

PrincessMuk PrincessMuk So just for comparison, I see a total of 5 threadmarks, 4 which were created by you today and one yesterday. None shown are created by others. Is this the amount you see?

Yes, we just started up today so there aren't a ton of threadmarks yet. I wanted to make sure I wasn't messing something up before we started adding more.

Yes, we just started up today so there aren't a ton of threadmarks yet. I wanted to make sure I wasn't messing something up before we started adding more.
Nope, it's working as intended. Each threadmark label is meant to be clicked to take directly to that specific post. So even if you make multiple labels the same name they will appear separately in the index for that reason. You can always edit them to something like "Entrance Hall #1" Entrance Hall #2" to differentiate them if desired.

Nope, it's working as intended. Each threadmark label is meant to be clicked to take directly to that specific post. So even if you make multiple labels the same name they will appear separately in the index for that reason. You can always edit them to something like "Entrance Hall #1" Entrance Hall #2" to differentiate them if desired.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back