Thread Weapons and Rank Questions

Mykinkaiser

Literally the worst
Is it possible to make ranged weapons such as throwing knives or arrows from threads?

Also, with the different level cores is there a cutoff in terms of the level/rank? As in, with a Grunt core is there a level cap in which you must have an Elite core to get higher than?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can create just about anything you'd like with Threads, with the biggest limit being that you can't create anything that is sentient or alive. Thus, no animals unless they are puppeteered, no plants, etc. You can really get as creative as you'd like with them since Threads are not physically connected to the body. They're "wireless".

Also, there is no specific level cap, as the core level is just a large component to figuring out the starting rank and how quickly they'll progress from that. You can be a rank 10 grunt cored weaver, though it's highly improbable. The rank strongly depends on the experience the weaver has, though with recruits core level does play a larger part. I hope this answers your questions? ^^ 

You can create just about anything you'd like with Threads, with the biggest limit being that you can't create anything that is sentient or alive. Thus, no animals unless they are puppeteered, no plants, etc. You can really get as creative as you'd like with them since Threads are not physically connected to the body. They're "wireless".

Also, there is no specific level cap, as the core level is just a large component to figuring out the starting rank and how quickly they'll progress from that. You can be a rank 10 grunt cored weaver, though it's highly improbable. The rank strongly depends on the experience the weaver has, though with recruits core level does play a larger part. I hope this answers your questions? ^^ 

Alright, yeah, that gives me a good amount to work with. Now I just need to figure out my character and especially thread type. Currently debating between metal and asking for shadow.

Alright, yeah, that gives me a good amount to work with. Now I just need to figure out my character and especially thread type. Currently debating between metal and asking for shadow.

Well I can't help you on that one, that's for you to decide. Either are perfectly open for admission.

Users who are viewing this thread