• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Thread Placement

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I thought it’d be fun to run something similar to this as a thread/discussion thing just for the fun of it, but I don’t know if it’d go anywhere. It certainly wouldn’t go here, but would it fit with the spam of forum games?

Forum games is fine if you'd rather run it like a game.

If you think it could rather turn into a large creative project, then maybe Creativity would work.

Forum games is fine if you'd rather run it like a game.

If you think it could rather turn into a large creative project, then maybe Creativity would work.
Thank you for the help! I would like to ask one question though: is it possible to delete a thread/move it once it already exists? If not, that’s fine, but I don’t want to create a new one in a different location and have it count as spam.

Thank you for the help! I would like to ask one question though: is it possible to delete a thread/move it once it already exists? If not, that’s fine, but I don’t want to create a new one in a different location and have it count as spam.
Yes, if you decide you want to move your thread, you can ask in Staff Contact and we'll move it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back