• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Thread Disappeared

Roskuel

Unlucky Member
So I posted a thread with a serious inquiry for clarification on some rules. After I posted it, it seemed to go through just fine, but I realized that I had set the Prefix to "Other" rather than "Help", so I edited it to reflect the proper Prefix. Then my thread disappeared completely and isn't even in my "Your Content" section. It's just gone.

Nevermind . . . it seems to have just taken some time to reload I guess? Probably something I'll have to get used to with the site?

For new users, sometimes posts get into approval queue for moderator review. And for that time it may disappear. It can happen when you make a post or edit it.
But that will stop happening once you have more posts on the site. In fact, it shouldn't happen to you again as you already have required number of posts. :)

For new users, sometimes posts get into approval queue for moderator review. And for that time it may disappear. It can happen when you make a post or edit it.
But that will stop happening once you have more posts on the site. In fact, it shouldn't happen to you again as you already have required number of posts. :)
Thanks again! Love the Site Staff on this site. I've been here for 3 hours and I'm super impressed :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back