Thread Closed.

Serenity123

Hello Everyone,

I am searching for a partner who would be interested in playing a male fox to my female fox who had been a former human male. I am open to the setting and the background of the story as well as the themes such as light hearted or dark hearted. I am also open as to the reasons for my characters' transformation from a human male into a female fox, and the reason that she meets your character who if you like could also have a similar background. The main aspect I am seeing to explore in this storyline is what would happen to a human who is turned into an animal in the wild with all new senses and instincts, pursued romantically by a male of her new species.

I am looking also for an advanced level player who knows how to write at least 4 paragraphs per post with an ideal of six to nine paragraphs per post. I would like a player who can focus on the details and the thoughts more than the actions and the words. To really draw us into the storyline and paint a picture of what is happening in our minds. If you think you meet this bill than please send me a private message with your thoughts on the story. What interested you and what you would like to see happen throughout the storyline.

Thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back