Story Thousands Of Hearts Lie In Truth

Syfer

I may be insane, but I'm not stupid.
Roleplay Type(s)
What if the rain doesn’t fall tonight? That just wouldn’t feel right. Abraham Lincoln once said, “A house divided cannot stand.” Well many of my houses has fallen. You probably don’t understand what all of this has to do with rain. Well let me tell you a story.

There once a girl named Kyla. Kyla lived amongst the clouds of the heavens of earth. She was a joyous girl and spent her days hopping through the clouds. Talking with all kinds of birds. Making sure the clouds were okay that day. She also loved to watch the people of the earth. When she saw them talking to each other and attaching at the mouth; much like the clouds do. But with the human kind it was so different. You didn’t connect to someone because you had to, but because you truly loved and cared for them. For Kyla this was incredible; it held such meaning for her. After she spent an entire day watching the humans; she walked around her clouds watching the sun say goodbye in the distance. The moon coming out to party with the stars on the edge of the world. Kyla started to reflect on her life. She spent most days alone, and looking down onto the earth she saw two happy humans gazing up at the stars. And just then; she had never felt more lonely in the entire eternity of her existence.

(( Haha stay tuned for the rest of the story! ))

And every day as she watched down at the earthlings; her greed for companionship grew more and more. At first she just wanted to visit earth; maybe talk to a few people. But then as long times past she sought love. She wanted someone to love and care for her as any lover would. Kyla sat at the edge of a cloud watching a lake. It was clear day; the lights of the sun shimmering bright on the water. Kyla had never felt this sad or lonely in her entire life. She had only ever been happy, so she wanted to stay that way. Kyla started thinking to herself. “If I could go down there, even if only for a day, I could finally be free of this sickness.” She thought these words over carefully. Kyla had never before thought to go down; let alone actually go down to earth. She didn’t know what would happen, and she was scared. Very scared. But she had to do it. She had to know what was out there for her. She needed a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back