• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Thorn Unbound OOC

Characters
Here

Lordxana0

For discussions regarding the game by all interested parties. Will post GM updates, answers to player questions, and will drop whenever a new page is out or so on.

I already have a question (if it's alright). Are Thorns gifted mainly in the melee tearing-stuff-apart-with-missiles department, or there can be Thorns that are focused more on espionage, long-range attacks and support?

I already have a question (if it's alright). Are Thorns gifted mainly in the melee tearing-stuff-apart-with-missiles department, or there can be Thorns that are focused more on espionage, long-range attacks and support?
A Thorn can fill multiple roles, so of course that can range from a close range beast to a more stealthy unit, to even a unit whose focus is solely on hacking or defense. Basically (within reason) go wild! The one thing I would suggest is tie the abilities of a Thorn to the personality of its pilot.

A Thorn can fill multiple roles, so of course that can range from a close range beast to a more stealthy unit, to even a unit whose focus is solely on hacking or defense. Basically (within reason) go wild! The one thing I would suggest is tie the abilities of a Thorn to the personality of its pilot.
Then, could I make a Thorn that's a bit more on the esoteric side of things? Like, either a working prototype or the first of a new batch, one using energy constructs to fight. Think Evangelions, but with a greater emphasis on the A.T. field.

Then, could I make a Thorn that's a bit more on the esoteric side of things? Like, either a working prototype or the first of a new batch, one using energy constructs to fight. Think Evangelions, but with a greater emphasis on the A.T. field.
Certainly, doesn't have to be a prototype, the Thorn are highly advanced to the point where such things can be used, as each Thorn is unique to the character who pilots them. So energy constructs and the like are perfectly fine.

Lordxana0 Lordxana0 Hello, may I ask. I'm thinking of a Thorn that is shaped more like a jet with legs? Going with high-speed flying and equipped with smaller range and damage weapons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back