• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π•‹π•™π•šπ•€ π•Žπ•’π•£ 𝕆𝕗 𝕆𝕦𝕣𝕀 || a realistic war themed rp with sci-fi elements

SirNateUnknown

Master Of Boredom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

soldier part II

yoe mase

overview.

W

ar is inevitable, blood is spilled and all is lost. Those were the words that would have filled every channel on the television, however it never came to be. Lives that were lost in the process, the chime of dog tags and painful stories left unspoken. It is a cold reality for these soldiers, with a suffocating past that they carry in their chest. To fight back the U.M's destructive forces that are based in Russia, a special squad formed under A.L.C.O company with the cooperation of the U.S government. Each handpicked from the best to receive extensive training with the advanced technologies that ALCO provided. With their DNA modified to develop "Gifts", their gene enhanced and contains distinct abilities to gain the upper hand against their foe. All copied from the previous group with these exact abilities that were disbanded due to the inhumane nature that the soldiers went through.

The abilities they grant have been stabilized and improved in such measures to ensure their efficiency while also protecting the host from suffering devastating side effects. Of course, the dangerous side effects remains. However, they are easier to treat than before and survival rate has been improved significantly. All thanks to the dedicated research that the scientist tirelessly worked upon to improve their soldier's quality of life during and after service. From such research, they successfully implanted the five elite soldiers with special abilities and assigned them in the same squad with distinct roles to fulfill. With an addition of a former member from the disbanded group to join their ranks as the original soldier that has long waged war against the opposing forces.

Together, they shall put an end against the lethal forces and this decade of war without normal citizens ever learning of it's existence. As the previous leader quoted, "We do all the dirty work so the world can stay clean." for the operations will be covered from the eyes of the world.

intro

roles

rules

to live or to die,

all to end this
war

genre

action, drama, sci-fi

status

accepting

spots open

4/6

rating

18+

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
i am so interested in this i cannot express how much i love this concept

i am looking specifically at the leader or second in command πŸ‘πŸ‘

after thinking and deciding to give more time for applications, i have concluded for the final deadline to be 29th april at midnight. this is the max time extension i could give however do tell if you have encountered any issues.

Hi........
Am I late for this as it is interesting as HELL to me?

Hi........
Am I late for this as it is interesting as HELL to me?
no maybe not i mean if you can whip up a cs in the given time. no need to go with the too complicated ones, a very simple one would do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back