• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom this shit BNHA

Blank.Slate

urrrrrr mom
sssso, how do i say this? ok. so what i am doing is i am kinda making my own AU for BNHA, but with OC's! anyone can join if they want. bUT yOU hAvE to TelL mE thE OC's anD wHaT thErE qUiRK iS aNd sHit.

I have an inkling, but is this for a roleplay? Or are you just inviting people to make OCs for your own personal story?

sssso, how do i say this? ok. so what i am doing is i am kinda making my own AU for BNHA, but with OC's! anyone can join if they want. bUT yOU hAvE to TelL mE thE OC's anD wHaT thErE qUiRK iS aNd sHit.
I want to!

'sup

i am noob

Anybody hate naruto?

Ok Naruto is ok, but super boring after a while

Does anybody like Game of Thrones, or Throne of Glass

I would appreciate if you could define those acronyms. I don't know about animé, but I am willing to learn.

ok thank you so much I should actually be able to be on now since its winter break for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back