• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Info This RPN page could not be found.

Cold Ramen Noodles

This account is closed.
Hey there. :) I was wondering what this means. I clicked on a persons name that was tagged in an old conversation. And I know it's not someone whose account is on suspension because that says, "Users profile not available." And if they have it set to only some people being able to see it, it says something else as well.

So what does this one mean? I know that accounts aren't deleted...so I guess I'm just curious. XD

Hey there. :) I was wondering what this means. I clicked on a persons name that was tagged in an old conversation. And I know it's not someone whose account is on suspension because that says, "Users profile not available." And if they have it set to only some people being able to see it, it says something else as well.

So what does this one mean? I know that accounts aren't deleted...so I guess I'm just curious. XD
What is the URL format going to their profile? If you look at your own profile URL, is it different? Such as numbers before their name? With the back and forth, URLs did got a little sideways for some things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back