• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom this or that (sw and pokemon search)

cleopat

phantom of the library
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Yes, I'm doing this again. So what.

Yo, it's Cleo, and I'm craving some specific things. Let's start with some rules though:

-Standard basic roleplaying rules apply.
-I pretty much only double. If we mesh really well, I'm down for adding more characters or more fandoms.
-I prefer canon x oc. I am trash that way. But, if you're willing to do canon x oc for me, I will do any pairing for you. I'm a 'you scratch my back, I scratch yours' kinda person. See specific fandoms below for some exceptions.
-I normally do m/f or f//, but, like in my previous point, if you do one of those for me and you want m//, I'll be willing to try it.
-Post lengths. I can typically write between 2-5 paragraphs per character. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Things happen. I expect you to be about the same.
-I pretty much only roleplay characters that are over 21. I don't feel comfortable roleplaying anyone younger, unless they act as a minor character.
-I try and post a few times a week. But I'm a graduate student with a part-time job, so sometimes life gets in the way. Please respect my schedule, and I'll respect yours. I do try and keep in contact via ooc every day.
-If we've contacted in the past and things fell through, never hesitate to contact me again!
-I hope I don't seem too harsh or anything here. I swear I'm nothing but a trash meme lord. Seriously.

So, these are the two things I'm pretty much only wanting right now.

Star Wars:
So I'm always super craving Star Wars. I can play any era, though my favorite to roleplay is the Sequel era. I can also do settings based on the Anthology movies. In addition to the rules mentioned above, I may be willing to try something oc x oc for this, in any era, even those set outside the movie-verse. Below are some of the characters I would love to play against, in no particular order:
[General Hux, Poe Dameron, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Orson Krennic, Luke Skywalker, Finn, Rey, Leia Organa]

Pokemon:
Back on that Pokemon hype train after seeing Detective Pikachu. For this, I'm just as happy with oc x oc as I am with oc x canon. I'm not gonna list canons here, but do ask me about them if you want something oc x canon.
For Pokemon, I'm looking for something more than just a typical adventure, trainer setting off to collect badges. No. I'm looking for something a bit grittier. Maybe heroes vs. villains. Our protagonists dealing with Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua/etc. Maybe some gym leader/other protagonist x team member/leader, etc. Come forward if that interests you.

If you have any questions, or are interested, please DM me. Posts here will be ignored. Also, when you message me, please tell me more about what you are looking for, and idk, maybe a lil something about yourself? Just don't message "wanna rp?"

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back