• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π“π‡πˆπ’ πŽππ„'𝐒 𝐀 π’π‚π‘π„π€πŒπ„π‘! ➟ Partner Search.

lisbeth

β € β € π—˜π—¬π—˜π—¦ β € π‘€π‘–π‘‘π˜©π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ β € β € β € π‘Ž β € π—™π—”π—–π—˜.

28c1b8a00dd9a6a97c55e39056bd6a58.png

β–Ž ❝ 'Cause let's face it, baby, you gotta have a sequel! ❞
β€”Scream (1996)

INTRODUCTION;

(If anything interests you, please PM me instead of responding to this thread, ty!)

Hello, my loves, I hope you're doing well, especially during these difficult times. I’m Lady (or Lia, feel free to call me either); I go by she/her, they/them pronouns; and I’m currently studying an English and Creative Writing degree! I already have a broader interest check (which can be found here: Kiss From A Rose) but I thought I'd create a new one that fits my current cravings hehe.

Please try to read everything, and when you message me I’d appreciate it if you don’t just send a single sentence.

If I've disappeared at any stage (you had just messaged me, we were plotting, or had started an RP) I’m really sorry; life unfortunately got the better of me. If you would like to pick up where we left off, or start something new, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.

THINGS TO NOTE;

† ONE. I am twenty, so for that reason I ask that my partners are at least eighteen.

† TWO. As a member of the LGBT+ community, and as I am also neurodivergent, I’m sure this is a given but I do not accept bigotry of any kind.

† THREE. I’m looking for us to write posts from anywhere between 500 to 1,000 words (and if there’s ever muse to write more, hell yeah dude!), but please never feel pressured to write a certain amount just for the sake of it; all I ask is that you provide enough for me to work off.

† FOUR. Please be patient with me. For a plethora of reasons I may sometimes take a while to respond (both IC and OOC) and may sometimes take up to a few weeks to post in the roleplay. I’m trying my best, I promise. On the flipside, don’t feel pressured to rush a post out.

† FIVE. I love a good bit of romance; any gender pairing is completely fine albeit FxF is my favourite. It isn’t necessary of course, so don’t worry if romance isn’t your thing!

† SIX. I solely write in third person past tense and I ask that you do the same.

† SEVEN. I don’t use anything other than realistic or a written description for face claims.

† EIGHT. I’m hoping to possibly explore some explicit themes such as mental illness, addiction, homophobia, violence, and etcetera (any sensitive topic must be researched, and written respectfully!) so please be aware of this and let me know your triggers.

† NINE. There are a couple of things I, myself, won’t write: romantic power dynamics (e.g. significant age difference, unless they’re both well into adulthood, or relationships such as Boss x Employee, Teacher x Student, Celebrity x Fan), extreme body horror.

† TEN. I absolutely love getting to know those I’m writing with. We don’t need to be the best of friends, but I’d really like to talk with you casuallyβ€”not just about the RP. I adore creating mood boards, playlists, head canons, even memes for our characters that we can gush over. My favourite roleplays are the ones where I became good friends with my partner.

† ELEVEN. I’d prefer to keep all roleplaying on site, though I’m happy to move over to Discord for OOC. Just ask me for my user!

† TWELVE. I’m 100% ghost friendly.

† THIRTEEN. I would very much appreciate it if you could send me a writing sample! It’s just to ensure our writing styles are compatible, but don’t worry if you don’t have anything on hand. I’m more than happy to send one of my own on request.

INTERESTS;

(If you have any ideas that you think I maybe interested in I'm all ears!)
(* = craving || bold & capitalised = role/character I'm particularly interested in writing for || a line through = unavailable.)

† GENRES.

➟ Thriller. ****
➟ Supernatural. ****
➟ Horror; ****
(psychological horror, paranormal horror, non supernatural horror, cosmic horror).
➟ Romance. **
➟ Neo-noir.
➟ Mystery. ****
➟ Crime fiction.
➟ Magical realism.​

† PAIRINGS, TROPES, & THE LIKE.

➟ Seasoned Detective x Rookie Detective.
➟ Conspiracy Fanatic x Sceptic.
➟ Paranormal Investigator x Medium (Ed and Lorraine Warren type beat.)
➟ Supernatural x Supernatural Hunter.
➟ Enemies to lovers.
➟ Inexperienced characters in way over their heads and only have each other to rely on.
➟ Found family.
➟ Small Town Mystery.
➟ Reconnecting Friends/Lovers.
➟ LGBT+ couple in conservative town.
➟ 1960/70s/80s/90s/2000s.​

† CURRENT MEDIA INSPIRATION.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Blade, The Conjuring, Pretty Little Liars, Se7en, Last Night in Soho, Shutter Island, anything by Stephen King or inspired by him (chiefly Castle Rock, Salem’s Lot, Carrie, Doctor Sleep), Hot Fuzz, Underworld, Scream, Nightmare Alley, anything by H.P Lovecraft or inspired by him, Malignant.​

† CURRENT MUSIC INSPIRATION.

Black Hole Sun – Soundgarden; Love You to Death – Type O Negative; Born of a Broken Man – Rage Against The Machine; So Far – Γ“lafur Arnalds Feat. ArnΓ³r Dan; Teardrop – Massive Attack; Shadow on the Sun – Audioslave; Sleep – Royal Blood; Who Are You, Really? – Mikky Ekko; Ludens – Bring Me The Horizon; Where Evil Grows – Gore Gore Girls; We Must Be Killers – Mikky Ekko; Hospital For Souls – Bring Me The Horizon; Secret – The Pierces.​

† FANDOMS.

Under each fandom I’ve listed who I can write, and I’m more than happy to follow specific universes, storylines, or create an AU entirely. If there’s a pairing/character you’re particularly looking for feel free to suggest it:

➟ Pretty Little Liars; **
(OC x OC, CC x CC, CC x OC;
I’m willing to write for Spencer Hastings, Alex Drake).
➟ Narcos;
(CC x OC, CC x CC;
I’m willing to write for Steve Murphy, Javier PeΓ±a).
➟ Scream;
(OC x OC, CC x CC; CC x OC;
I’m willing to write for Stu Macher, Sidney Prescott, Billy Loomis).
➟ Castle Rock;
(OC x OC, CC x CC, CC x CC;
I’m willing to write for β€˜The Kid’, Jackie Torrance).
➟ Teen Wolf;
(OC x OC, CC x CC, CC x OC;
I’m willing to write for Allison Argent, Stiles Stilinski, Void Stiles, Malia Tate, Deucalion).
➟ The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo;
(OC x OC, CC x OC;
I’m willing to write for Lisbeth Salander).
➟ Doom Patrol;
(OC x OC, CC x OC;
I’m willing to write for Crazy Jane, Rita Farr).​

PLOTS;

† GOOD TIME.

Muse B has built a dignified life for themselves, and they have done everything to distance themselves from the past. Until Muse A, an old friend, suddenly appears on their doorstep.

But they haven’t seen each other in years. Muse A hasn’t changed a lot, stuck in the past and incapable of forgoing what once was; Muse B can’t help but feel contempt for them. Muse A is here for one reason: to bring their estranged friend home. Proposing they return to their hometown to have one weekend to experience their youth all over again, then they’ll be out of each other’s lives forever. Muse B is hesitant, but ultimately gives in.

Something is… different, though they can’t put their finger on it. Their hometown is not quite as they remember it. Soon enough, they realise drinking and awkward encounters are the least of their worries, and they will have to fight tooth and nail if they want to escape this town alive.​

† THY KINGDOM COME.

On a lowly island resides a utopian city, a sanctuary cut off from the rest of the world, designed for anyone wishing to restart their lives: whether it be because of personal trauma, simply wanting to escape their current situation, or otherwise.

The city has started to crumble: The crops are dying, livestock are becoming infertile, and their produce tainted, yet no one can figure out why. Combined with the recent disappearances of certain residents, the corruption of mainland society that they claim to reject, which has infested their community, will soon come to light, and it is eviller than anyone could have imagined.​

(Will add more plots later...)​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back