My OCs (Yes, all of them.)

poison goth

spoingus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Name: Cat (Unknown middle/last name)
Appearance: Long light blonde hair, lilac eyes, tan skin.
Height: 5"3
Weight: 107 lbs
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Subdued, witty, funny, a bit shy at first, kind, bold.
Other: N/A

I have improved it, look below :3

Last edited:
Name: Catiana Onyx Solderini
Alias: Cat
Age (s): 14/15 or 252/253 (Due to a paradox, she has two ages, but typically goes by 14/15 on Earth, to keep her real age covered)
House: Slytherin
Wand: Spruce wood with a Phoenix feather core 12 ¾” and Hard flexibility (Pottermore)
Patronus: Granian/Abraxan winged horse
Ilvermorny house: Wampus
Height: 5”0-5”2
Weight: 107 lbs
SO/Partner/Crush: Undetermined
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Eye colour: Glowing violet
Mother: Stream (Foster)
Father: Unknown
Siblings: Shade (Foster), Flame (Foster)
Personality: Witty, funny, sarcastic, quiet, introverted, kind.
Personality type: INFJ (Introversion, Intuition, Feeling, Judgement) (because I’m still lazy lol)
Backstory:
Stream found Cat as soon as she was born, and kept her foster siblings hidden and Cat hidden from them, to avoid Cat seeing the harsh world, since she knew that her personality could be influenced easily. She caught on easily, despite Stream’s efforts, due to being able to read minds. She is very intuitional, often growing from her knowledge quickly. At the age of three, she was abandoned in Britain. Being on the run from orphanages and foster homes, only wanting to live by herself, she eventually found a school needing no background. Many of the students there taunted her for her eyes and for being quiet, so she made friends with the teachers, who all just told her to focus on her grades.
She made friends with Catelyn, Shade, Dawn, Flame, and Messenger. When she was ten, she found another child like her, neglected, and tended to them. Unfortunately, the child got sick with a rare sickness caused by a curse and died when Cat turned twelve, in which Cat blamed herself for. At fourteen, she got trapped in a paradox for 238 years, but due to her species, she stayed the same. When she came back, with Rivulet, who also wasn’t human (but not her species) she found that it had only been two months in their time. That frustrated her. (lol i suck at writing backstories)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back