• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic This Lonely Silence: OOC

Venom Adhamm

No one is ever going to want me
Discuss whatever you'd like here. Feel free to use this to try to find group members if you don't want to undertake this adventure on your own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted a character concept and hope it seems enjoyable. Also wouldn't mind forming a group if anyone is interested. 

@snowy raven

Wouldn't mind starting since work is going to get a bit crazy come march, but I'm not opposed to another member either. Maybe we can start and have them join later? If you're in favor of waiting however, I can live with that as well. As for group names are those just ooc or what the group is called in the rp? Here's some names that came to mind; Northern Lights, Starbucks Saints, Wild Cards, Investigation Auxiliary Squad.

@Fenris

Alright, starting now while waiting for one more person is fine. 

Was referring to thr RP group name, I'm a fan of both Northern Lights and Starbucks Saints (if you wanna pick either one).

@Venom Adhamm Can we add another person in the future? Also, how would group posts work? 

@Fenris @snowy raven

The group names are what your group is called in the RP. People cannot be added to your group later on, though you may be able to recruit NPCs. I'm not sure what you mean by "how would group posts work?"

@Venom Adhamm Thanks! 

@snowy raven Northern Lights unless you want to run with a background/story where they met or worked their first job as team saving a starbucks =) Maybe @MadArtist would like to complete our group? If not I'd suggest we just start. As far as group posts, I assume our characters will just often be in the same scene and can interact with each other as well as whatever Venom lays out, maybe with a loose post order or something so nobody gets left in the dust.

@Venom Adhamm For some reason I thought that we had to make only one post instead of two or three separate posts, so nevermind lol

But to clarify something, multiple posts where there's dialogue won't end the turn right? 

@Fenris Sure,  Northern Lights and that background story is fine ^_^

@MadArtist Yesss please join us

@snowy raven

Dialogue will not end your turn. Within reason of course, so don't try to have an in-depth discussion about philosophy while a man with a knife is running towards you.

@Venom Adhamm Alright I'll do my best then. I'll be working on the character sheet and try to finish it quick as possible. However, just to let you know, English isn't my first language so please bear with me :-)

@snowy raven @Fenris Yep, I would love to join you guys!

@Venom Adhamm I should hopefully be done with the Cs for tomorrow. Although I do have a question. Would a plasma gun be allowed as a personal weapon? Or is it too overpowered/unrealistic?

Got your post done. Was a lot of work getting everything set up, so I hope you guys will enjoy the RP!

Certainly looks intriguing from the first post alone! Just bummed about the site update... terrible timing.

Anyhow, did the edits to the sheet to indicate which limb is augmented and used a color for speech in the post to make it discernible from what other group members have said, or would you like to keep colors reserved for abilities?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back