• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern This Little Town Called Hope - OOC

idalie

ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʙᴀʙʏʟᴏɴ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
WELCOME!!
Talk here, ask questions, go crazy.

IC | CS | NPCs

Last edited:
I'm using Jude Law, from Doctor Watson role
mVq3cL9AlSTZVZLUV-AaGje8MwNoFeuSW68tou2KkQUX8gye84CqL7f2XEdxOTlSGjCr4IGN_DYdLMcviS4XuXhlHEWtqQhcrzi0jiQ89jMWcQWBtKzduuSwHhcp3kTuDBPJYq_4

It's perfect - I can't

I think I'll be making a school teacher.
Looking forward to it! Remember though, children are dying of sickness. You might want to note the class size dwindling throughout the roleplay (;

Some of you may realise I put another tab in for NPCs! They're still work in progress, nonetheless, they're all centres of mystery (;

Yep I saw the page. Nice FC with Kurt Russel as the sheriff! Almost had to take a second look when I saw his pic.

Ive gotta feel for my character now, I can about picture the way he'd sound and talk with various scenes.

Yep I saw the page. Nice FC with Kurt Russel as the sheriff! Almost had to take a second look when I saw his pic.

Ive gotta feel for my character now, I can about picture the way he'd sound and talk with various scenes.
Thank youuu x

And nice! :p I'll kick off the roleplay tonight, GBT time zone. So bear with :^)

Rysesaka Rysesaka Heya! Your character is all good to go, but, African-Americans couldn't attend educational facilities until 1870. However, it's recorded that slaves were taught by their 'masters' to read and write, as well as many who were self-taught, and carried on the teaching in the community (as you mentioned).

Also, my poor beb, nobody owns Hope (not even through reputation) - only the dead (; The deputy and sheriff take nobodies shit, so you'll have to face off the second in command till the sheriff comes back. In Hope, it's rough and tumble, outlaws aren't too scary - it's a hub for them among miners and murderers.

:p Just switch that up and bam - all done <3

Last edited:
Rysesaka Rysesaka Heya! Your character is all good to go, but, African-Americans couldn't attend educational facilities until 1870. However, it's recorded that slaves were taught by their 'masters' to read and write, as well as many who were self-taught, and carried on the teaching in the community (as you mentioned).

Also, my poor beb, nobody owns Hope (not even through reputation) - only the dead (; The deputy and sheriff take nobodies shit, so you'll have to face off the second in command till the sheriff comes back. In Hope, it's rough and tumble, outlaws aren't too scary - it's a hub for them among miners and murderers.

:p Just switch that up and bam - all done <3
Oh okay, thanks for the info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back