• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings This isn't clickbait, it's just a complete lie to make it look interesting.

Jitterbug

The Jolliest
Hey guys! I'm bored and tired, and I would really like to roleplay some MxF plots. Keep in mind that I'm getting back into the groove of things and even though I'm getting comfy cozy back into roles and replying and whatnot, I do prefer female characters. I'm sorry if you're looking something else!

Anyways, this is what I'm looking for before, and you can expect me to hold these up myself.

1) Please no one-liners. Gimme at least two good paragraphs and no, I will not accept a three-sentence blurb as a paragraph.

2) 2) If you get sick of the roleplay, or bored, feel free to just vanish. I'm guilty of doing it, most of us are, so let me make life just a lil' easier. If I don't get a reply within a three day period (unless you tell me you're just busy), I'll consider the roleplay dead. No grudges!

3) I like PM and Threads. PM > Threads for me, but I'll let you decide. I've also found that Discord is actually pretty great and I am more than willing to go over there!

4) Some of the plots do have some mature content. I have some experience with some of those kind of things so don't worry, I won't make it romantic and fluffy and totally unrealistic. Just a warning!

5) I would like to remind everyone that dogs are not allowed in the dog park. People are not allowed in the dog park. It is possible you will see hooded figures in the dog park. Do not approach them. Do not approach the dog park. The fence is electrified and highly dangerous. Try not to look at the dog park, and especially do not look for any period of time at the hooded figures. The dog park will not harm you. And now the news.

And now, my ideas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) I'm So Tired.
She's a very talented young woman when it comes to designing. Unfortunately, she's not so great at sticking up for herself so it really wasn't a surprise when she was sucked into a rapidly growing fashion business as a designer. She got no credit, was paid not nearly enough for 30+ hours of overtime a week, and she lives off caffeine and cheap food. He's a CEO of another fashion company, a universally known company, but in desperate need of new, contemporary designs. When he bumps into the girl, spilling coffee all over he, he insists on whisking her to a different shop to get her a new shirt. Unable to help it, he looks at the designs in a folder she dropped as she changes in a changing room at one of his boutiques. Pretty soon, she's freed from a horrendous employer and working almost side-to-side with him.

2) Mama's Spot Café
She's a young college student struggling to get by. Parents either dead or deadbeat, no siblings, living in a shabby studio apartment in a rather scary part of town. She works as a waitress at Mama's Spot Diner, an old-fashioned place with great pie and homey food served on white plates and red checkered table clothes. One rainy day, a young and very wealthy businessman pulls over for a slice of famous peach pie and encounters a sad sight that triggered his rare moments of pity. The pretty, young southern bell with dark shadows under her eyes, just a wee bit too skinny, all too clearly overworked. He ends up eating a whole pie, slice by slice, just to wait until it was time to close so he can have a conversation with the charming young woman who seemed thrilled with a $25 tip. It was almost too easy to offer her a drive home, which is when he finally gets the chance to do his best to help her. He copies her address and visits often, trying to convince her to live in his mansion. She's a stubborn one, aching to be independent, even when exams, tuition, and the abrupt closing of Mama's Spot shut off all income.

3) Call it a Mistake?
She's young, beautiful, and too shy to accept the modeling requests coming left and right. Instead, she works with the flowers in her gardens and makes money with her mysterious and lovely flower shop. He's the newly appointed CEO of a massive tech company and as such, he is basically required to have a pretty woman on his arm. He finds her, by chance, at Lady Roses, the gorgeous flower shot and seems abuzz across the block of his massive company building. At first, she's reluctant, but he offers her something she can't resist - the chance to decorate for the Charity Gala for Heroes at Home, a charity ball to raise money to house homeless and wounded veterans. He picks her up after work for several days, finding her a very sweet lady, and drowns her in exquisite luxury she, very clearly, never experienced before in her life. Clothes. Jewelry. Heck, he even got her apartment remodeled when she was in her shop and a cat tower for her two young kittens. She's powerless to resist! At the gala, several weeks later and very finely decorated, he's leading her in a slow dance when he suddenly realizes that his kindness towards her, kindness showed to very, very few, wasn't just a bribe to be eye candy for the paparazzi.

4) Dance Dance, Baby!
Muse A is a ballerina/danseur at a private dance studio who has gained the attention of Muse B, their dance instructor. Muse B sees something special in Muse A—a rare potential for greatness— and therefore devotes extra time to teaching Muse A technique. As Muse A and Muse B spend more time together alone in the studio, the line between professional and romantic is crossed. Though they are both consenting adults, one or both of them are in a committed relationship with someone else (and it’s highly frowned upon for them to be together. I would Play Muse A, female)
(Found here!!)

Last edited:
I'm interested in this one!
5) Attempt Three
She is very, very sick. Although she does her very best to hide it, there are some people who just can't miss it - like, say, a therapist that she was forced to go to after a hospital visit after a suicide attempt. Facing a very strong mask over her severe eating disorder and depression, he just can't get through to her in short sessions. So he does what he is technically not supposed to do - places her under his careful watch in his own group home, which is at the moment empty. He focuses almost all of his attention on her, trying his best to crack through her hard mask to see what kind of mess he could help detangle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back