• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern This Is Who I Am

Milo A Beilschmidt

We all need a little boost from our inspirations.
We all lived so peacefully in this country. No crimes, no bad poverty, no problems at all. But is it really a peaceful country?

It isn't.

At least, not for some people. We all have our own flaws that keeps us from going somewhere. There are definitely still ongoing poverty, ongoing crimes, but no one knows that. But we do. We are what some people call, Shadows. I know right? It's a simple name. But really we are like cops in any other country, except we are somewhat more skilled than them. We are pretty much the ones keeping the country beautiful as it is in the past. The grudge people hold are what made them commit these crimes. Luckily, we are there to help these poor people gain their sanity. They become monsters. Demons. Literally. If we let lose one single criminal into this peaceful country... This country will be tainted with blood.

Another thing that keeps these people from their sanity, is that an evil entity is lurking with us in the shadows. They are also another reason why people are... Well. Being what they are.

Now that we talked about this country, let's focus on us now.

Shadows. Yes. Or I guess cops.

We keep our identities hidden. That's the number one rule. Why? Well, this, of course, will make the country panic over what is really happening. How did we become part of this organization? How is it that most people did not know who we are? Well for the last question, we just chose this path. Either we want to help people when we noticed the true side of this country. Or we have an "interesting" life. By interesting, I mean bad. The second question. We have this thing called, Amnesia. Yes, we have the ability to actually make people forget everything. Don't worry about your loved ones, they know who you are. They just didn't know the other side of who you really are.

Another thing you should know about us... We never quit. That's right, if you quit. Things will become even more risky.

Any other questions?

Oh right. Do we have our own powers? Psh. Of course we do. Telekinesis or Telepathy. Weapons? Most definitely. Modern like actually. We would be dead without them. And well... We can either work independent or dependent.

Well. I guess that's it then. Any other questions please ask. Speaking of questions...

Are you up for this adventurous but dangerous mission?

After all... We are still human.

(Note: Type in 2 or more sentences. A simple paragraph should do. No text like words. It's okay with grammar errors or spelling errors, just make sure we all understand what you're trying to say. Oh and please. Don't play like God. Character Template in, you guessed it, Character sign up. I can only accept a few people so... I will make another if you want me to make a new one. I know there are some type of violence... But please, try to make the roleplay "clean". As in less blood and all. I'm trying my best to make this a great roleplay and me, following the rules. And. Please please please. If you're going to join, go right ahead, but you must be online most of the time unless we have school or we are sleeping, just say something and we would pause the roleplay. I have been trying to make my roleplays interesting and well... My other roleplays... They pretty much... Died. So. I'm saying this right now. I apologize if the roleplay did not continue on for a long period of time. I might think that no one is interested in it anymore so I would be shutting the roleplay down. This happens to me many times and I'm sure this happens to many people as well. Just know, that we did our best and we just want to roleplay. )

Last edited by a moderator:
Start Of Roleplay:

Juni walked out of the door, turning her back away from the others. She was doing her best on being nice to them again, but it end up a disaster as always. She almost destroyed the entire base, and well... She wanted to cool off. She walks up the roof, pacing around. She lets out her anger and sadness, then calms down. She sighed, sitting down on a stool, looking up at the night sky.

I go around the corner and bumped into a young women, "sorry please forgive me, I'm Jasper" Hopefully she doesn't notice my pistol and knifes, at my legs, my pistol at my waist but my knifes strapped into my pants, for easy reach and kill, "You are...?"

Juni was surprised as she looked at him. She didn't know what to say until he asked for her name. It's simple, isn't it? "J-Juni." She mumbled. Her eyes wandered off when she noticed something.

"Hello Juni, I'm just taking a walk... not to assassin someone" And i run off with my pistol in my hand

She went silent, not knowing what else to say. "W-" her voice cracked, clearing her throat as if she has never spoken before. "Where? Where are you heading off... To...?" She asked.

"I heading to a place i like to assassinate, follow me if you like to see someone killed! It's a lot less gory than you'd think, only if you swear that you'll tell no-one!"

The thought of moving away from this place for a little while might help her. And then maybe, just maybe... Nah. She doesn't know what she was thinking. She puts on a small smile, "Sure and I promise that I won't tell." She went to grab her rifle that was just sitting next to her and slings it over her shoulder. Standing up from her stool.

Swinging her Chinese Ring Daggers around and around her finger, Aurora smiled satisfactorily, stepping over the body of the Prime Minister of Germany. This was one of the most fun missions she's had in a while. Though he was an utter mongrel, not to mention douchebag, he bought her countless presents--even a Lamborghini at her beck and call. Well, Germany should be in quite the pickle--their prime minister had traveled to xx country, and since this was some kind of affair he was having with Aurora, no one was notified of his trip. Aurora walked down the chilly streets of xx, her breath coming out fog-like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back