This is where I introduce myself, right?

aysuccc

ayyy
Hello, hello and here I am- The name's aysu (yes, with no capitalization) and I am nothing more but a humble highschool student who's looking to escape reality for a little bit daily, at least. On my way to killing boredom, I've stumbled upon this one and it looked tempting enough for me to try it out- so yes, why not give it a chance?

So. . .

I've been roleplaying for a relatively short time (2 years now, I think?) but I believe I'm doing good seeing that English is not my native language. I have experience with portraying both canon characters and OCs, but I've always liked to play with canons more and this is not because I don't have enough OCs. Developing personalities and dissecting characters' minds is a hobby of mine and so is creating different headcanons (especially realistic ones that could easily fit into the main story, hecc yes).

Other than that, I'm an aspiring artist and I couldn't envision myself not drawing at least a stickman per day. I love memes and sleeping is not my best friend.

I guess that this is all for now-- thanks for reading and I hope to make some new friends here!

Welcome to the site fren! :3
Glad to see more artists join the Nation!
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread